Recent reports have stated that in the United States, up to 40% of new vehicles are sold annually with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similar name used to describe an opening panel above your head. That means around 6 million cars and trucks a year leave the factories so equipped. Let's admit it: sunroofs are great. We all love the fresh air,...
2000 Toyota Echo Sunroof Visors
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorToyota Echo 2000, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...$59.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsToyota Echo 2000, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Echo 2 Door 2000, In-Channel Smoke Window Deflectors by Wade®, Set for 2 Doors. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design$50.25
- Wade® Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorsToyota Echo 2 Door 2000, Slim Design Smoke Window Deflectors by Wade®, Set for 2 Doors. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design$53.56
- AVS® Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsToyota Echo 2000, Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh air flowing...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.94 - $60.70
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Popular Popular Products