2000 Subaru WRX Roof Cargo Baskets
- CURT® - Roof Mounted Cargo CarrierUniversal Roof Mounted Cargo Carrier with Brackets by CURT®. Save storage space in your vehicle by transporting your gear in a CURT cargo basket. Secure your load with cargo nets and ratchet straps, and bring it along!Our price: $95.23$95.2320% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $101.28$101.2820% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong...Our price: $163.35$163.3520% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious...Our price: $16.55 - $172.07$16.5520% OFF
- Warrior® - Outback Roof RackUniversal Outback Roof Rack by Warrior®. Outback Roof Racks are a universal cargo basket intended to be roof mounted and are sold in a variety of dimensions. These baskets feature 4, 6 or 8 unique mounting buckets (depending on size) which give...Our price: $88.19 - $430.83$88.1920% OFF
- Warrior® - Safari Roof RackUniversal Safari Roof Rack by Warrior®. The original Safari Roof Rack is the perfect year-round roof top carrier for all of your gear, with a weight capacity of 400 lbs highway and 150 lbs off-road. Though a permanent mount design, it still...Our price: $88.19 - $314.69$88.1920% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."