Lincoln Navigator 2000, "Z" Style Polished Vertical Billet Grille Kit by E&G Classics®, 2-Piece. Includes: Main Grille and Bumper Grille. Grille Type: Main - Overlay; Lower - Overlay. Installation: Easy, up to 2 Hours. The complete kit includes main and bumper grille. The flat bars of the Z-Style grille add more shine to your front than any other type of grille. The smooth shape complements the aerodynamic lines of modern wind tunnel designed cars. With the complete kit you give the front of your vehicle a harmonious and massive look.
- You must have the OE grille to install this grille
- Small holes in surround to run Torx pin head screws
- Emblem mounting is required
- Emblems you can see on the images are NOT supplied by E&G Classics. All emblems are removed & reused from the OE grille assembly
- Overlay grille
- Precision laser cut from mirror polish stainless steel
- Custom design for perfect fit to every application
- Custom design for perfect styling match to every application
- Corrosion proof
- First class workmanship
- Backed by 3-year or 36,000-mile warranty
- Made in the USA
The E&G "Z" style grille is precision laser cut from a single sheet of mirror shine stainless steel. The high-grade material, the design, the manufacturing method and the surface finish combine to give the "Z" grille a brightness that no traditional billet grille design can match.
E&G Classics® has been the leader in automotive aftermarket restyling since the 1970s. E&G is an American company and all E&G products are made in the U.S., with unparalleled attention to detail and precision. E&G Classics is a company that believes in old-fashioned craftsmanship, employing only highly skilled workers and using only the highest quality materials. The company continually invests in new technology, contemporary design and the most up to date manufacturing capabilities to stay at the forefront of the automotive restyling industry.