2000 Lexus SC Brake Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorLexus SC300 / SC400 2000, Drilled and Slotted Rotor by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style internal venting....Our price: $119.52 - $154.97$119.52 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsLexus SC 2000, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...Our price: $203.67$203.67 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsLexus SC 2000, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. FMSI : D571, for 11.7" Rotor Diameter. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of...Our price: $185.16$185.16 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorLexus SC 2000, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...Our price: $65.87$65.87 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Drilled RotorsLexus SC 2000, Sport Drilled Rotors by Brembo®. These are OEM-sized rotors with drilled holes that provide the best venting of heat while also effectively removing brake dust, gasses, and water. High-carbon iron resists heat, warping, and hairline...Our price: $301.64 - $322.66$301.64 20% OFF
- BREMBO® - Sport Slotted RotorsLexus SC 2000, Sport Slotted Rotors by Brembo®. These are OEM-sized rotors that up your stopping performance with angled slots to provide the best removal of brake dust, water, heat, and gasses from pad contact areas. High-carbon iron resists...Our price: $301.64 - $322.66$301.64 20% OFF
- DBA® - Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Rear RotorLexus SC 2000, Street Series™ XGold Drilled and Slotted Rear Rotor by DBA®, with Gold Hat. One per pack. XGold Slotted and Drilled 1-piece rear rotors are designed for high-speed performance street driving. Rotor slots and cross-drilled holes...Our price: $117.94$117.94 20% OFF
- DBA® - 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Rear RotorLexus SC400 2000, 4000XS Series™ Drilled and Slotted Rear Rotor by DBA®, with Gold Hat. One per pack. 4000XS series rear rotors start with the drilled and slotted design of Street Series XGold rotors and add more cooling slots for a higher level...Our price: $191.44$191.44 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsLexus SC 2000, Sport Decela Rotors by BAER®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....Our price: $179.35 - $235.19$179.35 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsLexus SC 2000, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...Our price: $114.85 - $149.08$114.85 20% OFF
"Initially, I was surprised when I received the order. Thought I got the wrong item, as they didn't look like the picture. But the description of the product is spot-on. Got over the seemingly misleading appearance right away and installed them with a new set of red stuff pads. Both products work very well together. Both products seated in together within a few hundred miles and work fantastic. In fact, I didn't think my ride had the capacity to stop that seems to go beyond the rules of physics. Time will tell if they stand up. Fairly expensive, so I have to trust that I am getting what I paid for."
"I have done a few brake pad replacements over the years. Right from the box, the quality is evident. I really like the seat-in surface on these pads that conditioned the new rotors that were also installed. Only had these installed for a few weeks, both pad and rotors have worked in together nicely. Braking improvement capability is nothing short of shocking."
"EBC rotor brakes cambien la foto que escogi porque no es lo q uno compra."
"Tienen que cambiar la foto, en todo lo demĂˇs muy bien."