- Product Details
Jeep Wrangler 1997-2002, XB-16 Tire Chains by Thule®. Sold in pairs. Get all the traction you need at a great value with the XB-16 Tire Chains. The XB-16's large diameter links will give your heavy truck or SUV the bite it needs on ice and snow. They're easy to install and only require one stop once you're underway for tensioning. The XB-16 Tire Chains come with gloves, a convenient installation mat, and a storage case, and they're available to fit all popular tire sizes.
- 16 mm inside and on-the-tread clearance
- Ideal tire chain for trucks and SUVs
- Great for road and off-road use
- Color coded assembly points aide installation
- Made of hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Unique dual-sided D-shaped link design provides traction and more bite on snow and ice
- Manual tensioning system requires one stop for installation and one stop for tightening
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Tire chains for trucks and SUVs must be strong enough and rugged enough to handle great weight and a lot of power, mile after mile, and you might think you'd have to pay a premium price to get such strength and durability. But Thule XB-16 Tire Chains are made of the same hardened manganese nickel alloy steel and feature the same high-traction dual-sided D-shaped link design as Thule's finest chains, at a great price.
Besides offering superior traction, the XB-16 is also easy to install and tension. When the snow starts to fall, just wrap these chains around the drive wheels and connect them according to the color coded attachment points. Perform a preliminary tension adjustment, then drive 100 meters and tension them again.
XB-16 Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.199.95
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)