Jeep Wrangler 2000, Suspension Lift Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Designed by a dedicated team of Jeep enthusiasts, these lift kits are designed to provide great off-road performance without sacrificing on-road ride. They're packed with features that lesser kits leave out, like powder coated, E-coated 5160H hot rolled bar 5/8" coil springs, tough overbuilt extended control arms, and transfer case lowering brackets. Available in 2" and 4" lifts, with or without shocks, these kits include coil springs, lower links, track bar relocation bracket, transfer case lowering brackets, and hardware.
- Improves off-road performance while preserving factory-like on-road ride
- 2" kit designed for up to 32" x 11.5" x 15" tires and moderate off-road use
- 4" kit designed for tire size up to 34" x 12.5" x 15", and more severe off-road use
- Coil springs made of 5160H hot rolled bar to keep their memory and eliminate possibility of sag
- Coil springs are powder coated, E-coated 5/8" coil for long life and strength
- Coil springs are set to original factory rates for better ride
- Beefy, 3/16" wall thickness control arms for added strength and higher performance
- Control arms longer than factory to allow caster adjustment
- Control arm bushings can be greased while in the vehicle
- Transfer case lowering brackets are full length brackets, not spacers
- 4" kit includes transmission lowering brackets
- Comes with or without shock absorbers
- Shocks are nitrogen gas charged and feature automatically adjusting internal valving for a smooth ride
- 4" kits require drop pitman arm (sold separately) to ensure correct steering geometry
- New driveshaft and slip yoke eliminator kit (sold separately) recommended when installing 4" lift kit
- Includes detailed instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Each of these kits has been designed and thoroughly tested to provide the best off-road performance while maintaining as close to a factory ride as possible. Choose the 2" lift kit for moderate off-road use and up to 32" x 11.5" x 15" tires, or the 4" lift kit for more severe off-road use and up to 34" x 12.5" x 15" tires. Each kit includes top quality coil springs, lower links, track bar relocation bracket, transfer case lowering brackets, and premium hardware, with the option of including nitrogen gas charged shock absorbers.
The most important part of any lift kit is the springs. Rugged Ridge starts with the highest quality 5160H hot rolled bar, which is formed into 5/8" coil springs that are set to original factory rates. By using 5160H hot rolled bar, these springs will keep their memory, eliminating any possibility of future sag. And by setting the springs to factory rates, you get the best on-road ride possible and the ability to use a larger tire. As a final touch, each spring is powder coated and E-coated for maximum durability and long term resistance to corrosion.
Rugged Ridge uses tough, overbuilt extended control arms with a beefy 3/16" wall thickness and ends that are tapered before welding. This extra heavy-duty design ensures added strength, higher performance and longer life both on and off-road. In most cases the control arms are longer than factory to allow caster adjustment, something usually not found on lesser kits, and each arm bushing can be easily greased without removing the arm from the vehicle.
Each kit includes full length transfer case lowering brackets, not spacers like inferior kits. Where these brackets solidly secure your transfer case, spacers can create flex, putting undue stress on the driveline. Each kit also includes 2 sway bar disconnects, for more off-road articulation.
If you opt to include shocks with your kit, the ORV units are nitrogen gas charged to 150 psi for a better on and off-road ride. The internal valving features an orifice that rotates when the shock piston moves more than 2", automatically adjusting the ride quality. The bonded iron 14mm piston is micro-polished and double-chrome plated for durability. The piston and sealing rings are Teflon coated for high wear resistance. Twin tube construction allows the shock to run cooler while protecting the internals from off-road obstacles. The shocks are mounted with durable polyurethane bushings and each shock includes a black shock boot.
4" lift kits require a drop pitman arm (sold separately) to ensure correct steering geometry. The stock steering linkage is designed for stock height suspension. The steering linkage angles of a lifted vehicle are more extreme and influenced by suspension travel. The drop pitman arm helps reduce the angle of the drag link in order to reduce bump steer. And due to the changed pinion angle, a CV-style driveshaft and slip yoke eliminator kit is also recommended when installing a 4" lift kit.
Each lift kit includes detailed instructions and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.