Jeep Wrangler 2000, Extreme Duty Long Arm Lift Kit by Rubicon Express®. These are Rubicon's most comprehensive lift kits with longer control arms that provide an upgraded level of wheel articulation, off-road capability, and on-road comfort. Includes beefed up, heavy-duty upper and lower control arms, adjustable front track bar, lift springs, shock absorbers, braided stainless steel brake lines, relocation brackets, and other hardware. Includes Sway Bar Disconnects to upgrade your TJ body 1997-2006 Wrangler with current model levels of functionality.
- Available in 3.5 or 4.5 inches of lift
- 3.5" kit provides clearance for tires up to 35" in diameter x 12.5" wide, 4.5" kit provides for 37" diameter x 12.5" wide
- Radius arm layout is the most street-oriented combination – providing best high-speed handling with competent rock crawling
- Designed to work with factory electronic stability control and Rubicon model electronic sway bar disconnect system
- Includes upper and lower control arms, adjustable front track bar, lift springs, shock absorbers, braided stainless steel brake lines, spherical ball joints, and all hardware
- Includes 4 raised height coil springs with durable powder coat finish
- Includes 4 mono-tube shock absorbers for more control and less undulation off-road
- Includes front cross member structural brace that is triple the thickness of the factory cross member
- Adjustable front track bar allows front axle to be centered after lift kit is installed
- Adjustable front track bar adjusts via a threaded rod end that is replaceable
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets included
- Upper control arms feature an adjustable ball joint at one end with mounting fork at the other
- Lower control arms feature a PTMEG bushing at one end and an adjustable ball joint at the other
- PTMEG (Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol) has the highest durability rating of all bushing materials available
- All components are designed to be greasable for easy maintenance
- Longer-length 20" braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than OEM ones
- 2012 and newer JK's will require exhaust loop bypass RE4531
- 4.5" kits also include beefed-up 1-ton tie rods
- Manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Rubicon Express designed their Extreme-Duty Radius Long Arm lift kits specifically for the advanced suspension capacities of the Wrangler JK. Designed to work in sync with factory electronic stability controls and electronic sway bar disconnect setups, the 3.5- and 4.5-inch lift kits provide a level of ride comfort and handling that is superior to 3- and 4-link lift kits. Additionally, it delivers improved off-road performance without disabling factory safety features. Available mono-tube shock absorbers provide sophisticated design and operation with more control and less undulation off-road, allowing the JK Wrangler to transmit throttle input gradually to the wheels for a higher level of control, feedback, and traction. Replacement structural cross member braces are triple the thickness of OEM equipment, and all control arms are thicker than Rubicon Express standard kits.
Lower and upper control arms simply outperform factory ones in every way with a Polytetramethylene Ether Glycol (PTMEG) bushing at one end and an adjustable spherical-shaped ball joint at the other. PTMEG has the highest durability rating of all bushing materials available, and is far more resilient when it comes to squish resistance. An adjustable front track bar allows steering to be centered any time after the lift kit is installed, and the threaded rod end is easily replaceable should it become damaged during extreme use. Longer-length braided stainless steel brake lines are more durable and resistant to deterioration than factory OEMs are, and this upgrade alone can be worth its weight in gold over rough terrain. Rubicon Express stands behind all components with a limited lifetime warranty.2,789.99 3,319.99
Brand: Rubicon Express Part Numbers:
Founded in Sacramento in 1996, Rubicon Express has always been about Jeep off-road enthusiasts creating inventive products for Jeep off-road enthusiasts. Specializing in Jeeps has consistently allowed the company to create the type of off-road kits that come without the compromises made by universal aftermarket kit manufacturers. Quality and customer service have been top priorities at Rubicon Express since their earliest days, and the company backs the reliability of all its products with a limited lifetime warranty. Whether you're looking for a subtle amount of ride height increase for slightly bigger tires or a huge amount of lift, you'll find superior products and hardware that increase your Jeep's off-road ability without compromising ride comfort. CARiD is proud to offer the best values on Rubicon Express short-arm and long-arm lift kits, coil springs, shock absorbers, drive shafts, leaf springs, control arms with super flex joints, and other components.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.