Jeep Wrangler 1998-2001, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box is Yakima's premium carrier with a sleek, low-profile aerodynamic shape, for the least drag of any Yakima cargo box. You get a quiet ride, the best possible fuel economy and dynamite looks, with spacious dimensions ideal for carrying skis and snowboards. Available in your choice of automotive grade high-gloss Onyx or Titanium finish.
- 15 cu. ft. capacity
- Stylish super low-profile aerodynamic shape reduces wind noise and drag for greater fuel efficiency
- Ideal for carrying snowboards and skis up to 84.6" in length and for vehicles with roof clearance issues
- Quick-release mounting system allows fast and easy installation on round, square, factory, and most aero crossbars
- Mounts can be adjusted to suit crossbar spacing and width
- Lid opens from both sides for convenient loading and unloading on either side of the vehicle
- Lid includes stiffening ribs for added rigidity, which also makes lid easier to open and close
- Locking system prevents removal of key unless lid is completely closed; 2 keys included
- Includes cargo net and cleats on floor of box to attach cargo net hooks
- Includes cargo pad for floor of box to protect cargo and box
- Manufactured from rugged, durable ABS plastic
- Finished in your choice of automotive quality high-gloss Onyx or Titanium
- Dimensions: 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, weight 52 lbs.
- Comes with installation/user instructions
- Limited lifetime warranty
Yakima's philosophy is that bare roofs are a waste of space. If you're going on a trip and you've got too much gear to fit inside your vehicle, or maybe you'd like to use the room for people instead of cargo, you can make use of that wasted space with a sturdy, large capacity cargo box. A cargo box is the carrier of choice if you want the utmost in security and protection for your gear. The SkyBox LoPro is Yakima's super sleek, low-profile cargo box that looks like it can slice through the wind even when it's standing still. At only 11.5" high, the LoPro is the most aerodynamic box Yakima makes and it's the one to get if you want reduced wind noise, the best possible fuel economy with a cargo box installed, and the most stares at the ski lodge.
Constructed from tough, durable ABS plastic with your choice of automotive quality, high-gloss Onyx or Titanium finish, and measuring 92"L x 36" x 11.5" and 52 lbs., the SkyBox LoPro has a spacious 15 cu. ft. cargo capacity that can haul gear for up to 3 campers, or snowboards and skis with a maximum length of 84.6". It features a dual-sided opening lid, for easy loading/unloading on either side of the vehicle, and a locking system that prevents the key from being removed unless the box lid is completely closed. As long as you have the key in your pocket, you know the box is closed and secure. 2 keys are included, and with the Yakima SKS system every Yakima accessory can be cored to open with one key.
The quick-release mounting hardware makes installation a snap on round, square, factory, and most aero crossbars. The mounts can be adjusted for position inside the box to accommodate different crossbars widths and spreads, and also to position the box forward if necessary for hatch opening clearance. A cargo net is included to secure your gear inside the box, and cleats are attached to the floor of the box to engage the cargo net hooks. Your gear and the floor of the box are protected with the included cargo pad.
The SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box comes with 2 keys and detailed, illustrated installation/user instructions. The cargo box is backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.649.00
Brand: Yakima Part Numbers:
Yakima® Products, of Beaverton, Oregon is one of the world's largest manufacturers of cargo and recreational equipment carrying solutions. Founded 40 years ago in its namesake city, Yakima's guiding principle is that gear should be carried on the outside of the vehicle to make room for more friends inside. To achieve that goal the company makes roof rack systems for any style roof, and an array of roof rack, receiver hitch, trunk lid and hatch, and trailer mounted carriers. Yakima's designers and engineers are outdoor enthusiasts, campers, and travelers just like you, and they listen and learn what other enthusiasts need and want while participating in those activities. The combination of their own personal experience with that of other enthusiasts enables them to create the finest carriers and accessories for bicycles, watercraft, skis & snowboards, and cargo & camping. Yakima products are manufactured using the highest quality materials and the best engineering practices, and Yakima is so confident that you'll be completely satisfied with your purchase that they're backed by a "Love It Till You Leave It" lifetime warranty.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)