Jeep TJ 4.0L 2000-2006, Twisted Steel Header by aFe®. Replace your stock exhaust manifold with these headers and gain 7-12 horsepower and 9-19 pound feet of torque. aFe optimized the tube lengths for maximum flow and velocity, to deliver increases across the entire power band. They bolt on with no modifications necessary and they're backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Fitment notes: Not Legal in California.
- Optimized tube lengths for maximum flow and velocity
- Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity
- Outflows stock exhaust manifold
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Bolts on with no modifications necessary
- Made from 14-16 gauge 409 stainless steel tubing
- 3/8" – ½" thick head flange
- 100% TIG welded
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
aFe® (Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc.) manufactures performance products for late model cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company was founded in 1999 with an initial concentration on high performance air filters. Since then, the company product line has broadened to include cold air intakes, fluid filters, exhaust systems, intake manifolds, intercoolers, programmers, differential covers, transmission pans and throttle body spacers. The team of engineers, machinists, production and sales people at aFe® have many years of experience in their respective positions, and together work to ensure they produce the best automotive products on the market.