2000 Jeep Wrangler Door Sills
- Bestop® - HighRock 4x4™ Entry GuardsJeep Wrangler 2000, HighRock 4x4™ Black Entry Guards by Bestop®. The Jeep lifestyle means getting in your Jeep with muddy and dirty boots and shoes. Scraping this abrasive material over door sills and tailgate openings will quickly deface these...Our price: $36.27 - $36.54$36.2720% OFF
- Smittybilt® - Door Entry GuardsJeep Wrangler 2000, Door Entry Guards by Smittybilt®. Flashy bumpers and wheel and tire combos always attract attention, but it's the details that separate the players from the posers. If you want to put your Jeep way ahead of the pack,...Our price: $14.99 - $19.99$14.9920% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Door Entry GuardsJeep Wrangler 2000, Door Entry Guards by Rugged Ridge®. Add some style and protection to your Jeep's door sills with these stylish Door Entry Guards. They're available in black, aluminum and polished stainless steel. Installation is easy.Our price: $24.80 - $37.55$24.8020% OFF
- AVS® - Stepshields™Jeep Wrangler 2000, Black Stepshields™ by AVS®. 2-Piece. After a few years of getting in and out of a vehicle, the average door sills are scraped and scuffed. Conceal existing damage and prevent future scratches with AVS Stepshields....Our price: $30.16$30.1620% OFF
- Warrior® - Door Sill ProtectorJeep TJ 2000, Door Sill Protector by Warrior®. Entry Guard.Our price: $39.47 - $46.62$39.4720% OFF
- Rampage® - Door Sill ProtectorJeep TJ 2000, Door Sill Protector by Rampage®. Entry Guards.Our price: $13.57 - $19.11$13.5720% OFF
- Crown® - Door Sill ProtectorJeep TJ 2000, Door Sill Protector by Crown®. Entry Guards; Stainless Steel; Pair. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a...Our price: $28.72$28.7220% OFF
Posted by Dale H.
"These are very nice. Glad I paid the extra money and didn't order the cheap plastic kind. My installation in a '96 convertible was a little different that shown. First, the space between the door and where you are supposed to drill the hole is too small for me to actually drill the hole. As a result, mine were attached using only the two existing holes, and there were no screws in the door that had to be replaced. It was a very easy two screw installation that (so far) appears very secure. Great product! "
Posted by Rebecca B.
"My 1988 Corvette needed these door sills to finish out my restoration. Thanks to CARiD, they made it happen with quality customer service. I am a customer for life."
Posted by David C.
"This is a great product and looks good. Would recommend."
Posted by Barry J.
"This product is a great protection for your truck rocker panel area. The design matches the carpet trim perfectly. A must-have product to keep your step area nice looking."
Posted by Vicky B.
"These are a great addition to my Camaro, made well and oh... so shiny. Love them!"