2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lift Kits
- Crown® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension by Crown®. Rough Trail Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Front/Rear Poly Spring Spacers/Bump Stop Extensions.Our price: $131.25$131.25 20% OFF
- Daystar® - ComfortRide™ Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane spacers and...Our price: $69.99 - $159.95$69.99 20% OFF
- ARB® - Old Man Emu Suspension SystemJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Old Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.Our price: $11.07 - $906.60$11.07 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - 2" Suspension Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Suspension Lift Kit by Rugged Ridge®. This is an economical way to give your Jeep a small lift, for a more aggressive look and to enable the fitment of up to 31" x 10.5" x 16" tires. These rugged and durable polyurethane...Our price: $330.00 - $443.75$330.00 20% OFF
- Omix-Ada® - Track Bar, Front with 0-6" LiftJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Track Bar, Front with 0-6" Lift by Omix-Ada®. The track bar (also known as a Panhard rod) connects the axle with the frame, and keeps the axle from moving sideways with respect to the body. The typical track bar has a...Our price: $103.74$103.74 20% OFF
- Rubicon Express® - 2" x 2" Economy Lift KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Economy Lift Kit with 2" Body Lift by Rubicon Express®. This value-priced lift kit provides 2" of lift using spacers for front and rear coil springs. Polyurethane spacer construction ensures resilient cushioning that...Our price: $369.99$369.99 20% OFF
- Rubicon Express® - 2" x 2" Coil Spring Spacer KitJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Coil Spring Spacer Kit with 2" Body Lift by Rubicon Express®, 2 per Set. Rubicon Express offers individual front and rear sets of polyurethane coil spring spacers in multiple dimensions for those who want to add a subtle...Our price: $74.99 - $89.99$74.99 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Rear Sway BarJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Rear Sway Bar for Stock Height Body by Hellwig®. Diameter: 0.875". Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced...Our price: $225.59$225.59 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee 4WD 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Front And Rear Coil Spring Spacers/Front Bump Stop Spacer.Our price: $168.15$168.15 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Lift Kit-SuspensionJeep Grand Cherokee 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension by Skyjacker®. Polyurethane Value; Suspension Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift; Incl. Poly Spacers.Our price: $277.12$277.12 20% OFF
Posted by Manuel P.
"I love these bushings! I never have to buy any more for this truck. Well, at least for the rest of its life anyway. Thanks CARiD for having another great part on your shelves."
Posted by Manuel P.
"I love these new shocks! I had bought them for the rear and soon found out that the ride on my Jeep had improved dramatically. No more rough bouncy ride through the mountains anymore. Instead a more aggressive, smooth but firm ride. Now I have to get the front pair as well :) Thanks CARiD to turning me on to a awesome product."
Posted by Mike G.
"I bought a 3" lifted 1995 Grand Cherokee. The steering parts were quite worn creating the death wobble. Although the man who sold me the Jeep told that he had just installed high quality track bar, it pales in comparison to the Rubicon. I plan on replacing all rusted and bent suspension and steering components with Rubicon Express! "
Posted by Jeff Z.
"It looks good. Went ahead and bought bigger tires. Stock tires look alright but it showed a lot. Bigger tires make it look mean and tough. Install was a easy! "