2000 Ford Ranger Bull Bars
- Westin® - 2.5" Ultimate Bull BarFord Ranger 2000, 2.5" Ultimate Bull Bar by Westin®, with Removable Stainless Steel Skid Plate. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose....Our price: $242.42 - $328.02$242.4220% OFF
- Westin® - 2" Safari Light Bull BarFord Ranger 2000, 2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel...Our price: $107.01 - $220.21$107.0120% OFF
- Dee Zee® - 3" Bull BarFord Ranger 2000, 3" Bull Bar by Dee Zee®. Protect the front and underside of your vehicle from stray animals, tree stumps, tire track ruts, and other unforeseen perils with Dee Zee’s Bull Bar. 3" diameter steel bars with a skid plate offer the...Our price: $235.13$235.1320% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Bull BarFord Ranger 2000, 3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft®. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled...Our price: $164.88 - $200.16$164.8820% OFF
- Black Horse® - 2.5" Bull BarFord Ranger 2000, 2.5" Bull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®, with Removable Skid Plate. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is...Our price: $300.00 - $320.00$300.0020% OFF
Posted by William L.
"I wanted this bull bar because I wanted my black 2000 Ford Ranger to look better and to protect my truck if I hit something. It didn't ship until about a month after I ordered it but that was my fault for not checking my email. The installation was very easy and the only part I needed help with was when someone had to hold it for me while I tightened the 2 bolts from the brackets to the bull bar. And the brackets go right between the plastic shroud (if you have one) and the frame. I Highly recommend washing the underside of your truck before installation to stop you from getting covered in dust. The only problem is that the lights I previously had bolted to my bumper wouldn't fit in the holes in the bull bar, because the are about 6 inches by 9 inches, they would fit if I drilled new holes. And I think about 6-inch lights will fit in the holes already there. So overall, I would say this was a great investment and it makes my truck look sexier, and I can't wait to hit something with it."