Ford Focus 2000-2004, Rear Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®, 2 per Pack. This is a set of 2 cushioning polyurethane shock absorber bump stops that prevent hard impacts and damage when the end of rear shock absorber travel is reached. Upgrade and replace your original degraded rubber bump stops with durable polyurethane construction that resists deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush.
- Set of 2 polyurethane rear shock absorber bump stops that prevent hard impacts and damage when the end of shock absorber travel is reached
- High-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying, and crumbling the way rubber bushings can
- Removal and re-installation of existing shock absorbers is necessary to install Energy Suspension replacement bump stop pads
- Polyurethane provides greater resistance to highly caustic road-based grime and leaking vehicle fluids
- Ideal for vehicles that are used to carry heavier loads
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane lasts 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- 2-year warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Shock absorber bump stops provide important protection for your vehicle’s suspension system because if you need bump stops, your vehicle has hit a hard pothole or a series of road hazards. And the bump stop cushioning pads at the end of the shock absorber's travel are the only thing preventing the kind of bone-jarring metal-on-metal contact that causes bent control arms, excess play in linkages, or damage in other areas of the vehicle as the impact travels through the body and frame. Rubber deteriorates naturally over time and can no longer provide the new-car level of dampening and vibration absorption it once did as OEM bump stops eventually dry up, crack, and collapse. Energy Suspension lets you restore and improve your vehicle’s resistance to damage over the worst bumps with their Polyurethane bump stop kit. Advanced design and manufacturing ensures these replacement components are sized and shaped to exact OEM dimensions to fit tight and work right without compromise.
If you are installing new shock absorbers on your vehicle anyway, now is the perfect time to also install upgraded bump stops from Energy Suspension. Polyurethane construction provides superior resilience to prevent harsh vibrations from being transferred into the passenger area, and the pads will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber bump stops can – even when used over rough roads. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform well under extreme temperatures, resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, and oily contaminants, and resist crumbling when the hard blows are delivered.12.83
Brand: Energy Suspension Part Numbers:
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company’s earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality, product lineup, and customer service when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence, loyal yet expanding customer base, and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and CARiD offers best prices on many of them here. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger’s lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure – in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it’s easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)