Ford F-250 2000-2002, Livewire TS Performance Programmer & Monitor by SCT Performance®. Recalibrate your vehicle’s engine management computer for better performance with the Livewire TS Performance Programmer and Monitor. It comes pre-loaded with dyno-proven performance tune files that will unlock your vehicle’s performance potential, and downloading one to your vehicle is as simple as plugging the unit into your vehicle’s OBD II port with the included cable and following the easy to navigate instructions on the full color 4” touch screen display. In minutes your vehicle will be making more horsepower and torque, with improved throttle response and firmer shifts, and even get better fuel mileage. The Livewire TS comes with OBD-II cable, USB cable, and windshield mount.
- Recalibrates your vehicle’s computer to maximize performance, develop more power and torque, and increase fuel mileage
- Arrives pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files
- Pre-loaded tune files for gasoline engines include 93, 91, 87 octane and economy as applicable; not all options are available for all vehicles
- Pre-loaded tune files for diesel engines include Performance, Street, and Towing; not all options are available for all vehicles
- Tune file installs easily via your vehicle’s OBD II port, located under dash on driver’s side
- Automatically backs up factory tune so vehicle can be returned to stock tune if desired
- Includes 4” touch screen display, OBD II cable, USB cable, suction cup style windshield mount, and detailed instructions
- Display can be customized with user selectable themes, colors, and gauge layouts
- Stores up to 10 custom tunes
- Enables you to get maximum performance from popular bolt-on modifications like cold air intakes, exhaust systems, and differential ring and pinion set
- Allows you to adjust fuel injection, ignition timing, shift firmness, rev and speed limiter, idle speed, and much more
- Reads and clears DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- Enables monitoring of engine parameters like voltage, exhaust gas temperature, manifold absolute pressure, etc.
- Analog input allows data logging from any external 0-5V output device
- Rear view camera input works with most aftermarket rear view cameras
- Built-in performance calculator includes 0-60MPH, 1/8 mile. 1/4 mile, and top speed performance tests
- Easy to configure gauge warning and alerts for critical engine parameters
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Engines on modern vehicles are almost completely controlled by the engine management computer. Unfortunately, the factory calibrates this computer, even on performance models, to satisfy the average driver, and this leaves a lot of performance locked up inside. The average engine is capable of making much more horsepower and torque, and if you’re a performance enthusiast who likes to get the most out of whatever you drive, then you need to recalibrate the computer to unleash this power, and the best way to do it is with an SCT Performance Livewire TS Performance Programmer and Monitor.
The Livewire TS comes pre-loaded with dyno-proven tune files that will optimize your vehicle’s air/fuel ratio, and engine timing and fuel curves for maximum performance, while maintaining OEM reliability and driveability. With just a recalibration of the computer you’ll get more horsepower and torque for better acceleration and to make hauling loads easier, improved throttle response, firmer shifts, and even increased fuel mileage. And loading a tune file into your computer is as easy as can be. Just plug the Livewire TS into your vehicle’s OBD II port with the included cable, select “Program Vehicle” on the 4” touch screen display and follow the prompts. The Livewire TS will automatically backup your factory tune file so you can return to stock configuration if desired, and upload the performance tune file to your computer.
The 4” full color touch screen display has a built-in light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment, and the appearance can be customized with user selectable themes, colors, and gauge layouts. 2 minutes after the key is turned off, the Livewire TS goes into sleep mode, drawing very little power, and after 2 days of inactivity it turns off to save your vehicle’s battery. A suction cup style mount is included to make the Livewire TS easy to mount on your vehicle’s windshield.
Pre-loaded tune files include 93, 91, 87 octane and economy as applicable, for gasoline engines, and Performance, Street, and Towing for diesel engines; not all options are available for all vehicles. Along with the pre-loaded tunes, the Livewire TS can store up to 10 custom tunes, which can be accessed via your laptop/PC and downloaded with the included USB cable. The unit also enables a long list of user adjustable options, which will allow you to take advantage of modifications like a cold air intake, performance exhaust, and differential gear ratio change. These include adding or removing fuel at wide open throttle; add or remove timing by RPM range; adjust for different size fuel injectors; set axle ratio and tire size to correct shift patterns and speedometer; change automatic transmission pressure to affect shift firmness; remove, increase, or decrease rev and speed limiters; disable traction control and displacement on demand systems; and much more. Adjustment options vary according to vehicle and may not be available on all vehicles.599.00
Brand: SCT Performance Part Numbers:
SCT Performance®, located in Sanford, Florida, is a leading provider of hand-held automotive performance/fuel economy programmers and custom tuning software for Ford, General Motors, and Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep vehicles. The company was founded in 2003 by hard-core automotive enthusiasts with strong backgrounds in software and OEM automotive powertrain calibrations. The core SCT team came from different areas of the automotive industry including performance shops, drag racing, vehicle calibrations, performance parts manufacturing, and aftermarket tuning. SCT’s employees share a passion for the products they create and the performance vehicles that utilize them. They’re not just engineers, managers, and sales people, they’re also enthusiasts like you that build, race, and drive high performance vehicles. SCT’s mission is to be the very best at what they do. They’ve built their reputation on providing customers with high quality products and the highest level of technical support in the industry. All SCT products and calibrations are both street tested and dyno proven to guarantee a perfect tune very time.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)