2000 Ford Expedition Brake Lines
- Dorman® - Brake Hydraulic HoseFord Expedition 2000, Brake Hydraulic Hose by Dorman®. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a...Our price: $13.28 - $24.40$13.2820% OFF
- Dorman® - Front Brake Hydraulic Hose to Caliper BoltFord Expedition 2000, Front Brake Hydraulic Hose to Caliper Bolt by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 385116S2. Dorman offers a line of Brake Hydraulic Hose to Caliper Bolts for a range of applications. All the Brake...Our price: $5.16$5.1620% OFF
- Centric® - Brake HoseFord Expedition 2000, Brake Hose by Centric®. Manufactured under the highest quality standards to meet or exceed OE quality, form, and function, this hose will provide reliable and long-lasting service life. It's designed to be a direct...Our price: $16.37 - $27.91$16.3720% OFF
- Carlson® - Brake Hose Lock SetFord Expedition 2000, Brake Hose Lock Set by Carlson®. Made of premium material, these locks will provide extra strength and superior durability. This set includes all the hose locks you need to complete your brake repair job and secure all brake...Our price: $10.24$10.2420% OFF
- PBR® - Brake HoseFord Expedition 4WD 2000, Brake Hose by PBR®. Position: Front Left. Front - Left. Are your brakes making noise? Is your vehicle’s stopping power not what it used to be? Brake repairs are not something that can be put off, but before you waste...Our price: $34.64$34.6420% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Vacuum HoseFord Expedition 2000, Vacuum Hose by Motorcraft®. Attaches To Vacuum Tank - Includes Blue Check Valve. Are you shivering behind the wheel in the winter, or sweating in traffic in the summer? Do you detect the sweet smell of antifreeze in the...Our price: $32.82$32.8220% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.6420% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $57.38 - $99.90$57.3820% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $63.83$63.8320% OFF
Posted by Vladimir W.
"If you don't know how to improve your interior a little more - just order these pedal pads. After installing them I've felt that my interior became 100% complete."
Posted by Robert I.
"I ordered a right wheel ABS sensor. It arrived in excellent working order, exactly as described. After installation, a simple reset of the ABS system was all that was required to complete a complex front end job including axle, knuckle, wheel, tire, shock, strut, control rods, and associated mechanical and body work. "