2000 Ford Excursion Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitFord Excursion 4WD with Front Leaf Springs 2000, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for...Our price: $282.68 - $2,253.09$282.6820% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-LeafFord Excursion 4WD 2000, Rear Heavy-Duty Add-A-Leaf with 2" Rear Body Lift by Skyjacker®, 2 per Pack. Includes Tie Bolts. Add-A-Leafs offers a diverse selection of front and rear Add-a-Leafs. Skyjacker Add-A-Leafs insert directly into your...Our price: $109.18$109.1820% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 2.0" x 2.0" SST Lift KitFord Excursion 4WD 2000, SST Lift Kit with 2.0" Front and 2.0" Rear Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Max tire size available after the kit installation is 35" x 12.5". Smart Suspension Technology Lift Kits from ReadyLIFT are engineered to lift your truck...Our price: $643.14$643.1420% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Excursion 4WD 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; Block Kit.Our price: $587.00 - $1,152.47$587.0020% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord Excursion 4WD 2000, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Tuff Country®. Axle Lift Blocks Kit; Incl. U-Bolts; Designed To Replace Factory Block; Rear.Our price: $108.36 - $141.87$108.3620% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Excursion 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $1,122.15 - $7,991.87$1,122.1520% OFF
- Truxxx® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Excursion 4WD 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension by Truxxx®. Lift Kit; 2 in. Lift Front; 1 in. Lift Rear; Incl. Hardware.Our price: $615.94$615.9420% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Excursion Diesel 4WD 2000, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 2.5 in. Lift; Incl. U-Bolts/Hrdwr/TrckBrBrktUpprDrvrSide/CntrPins/CastIronBlcks/ClevisShckMnt; Uses Fr Leaf Pcks.Our price: $258.96$258.9620% OFF
2005 Ford Excursion
Posted by Jason W.
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."