2000 Dodge Durango Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksDodge Durango 2000, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $34.65 - $43.16$34.6520% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksDodge Durango 2000, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $50.79 - $60.70$50.7920% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberDodge Durango 2000, Shock Absorber by Rancho®. Shock Absorber; Base; SLT; Sport.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.9920% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksDodge Durango 2000, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Damping)...Our price: $43.55 - $51.25$43.5520% OFF
- Monroe® - Reflex™ ShocksDodge Durango 4WD 2000, Reflex™ Shocks by Monroe®, Twin-Tube. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks and...Our price: $53.10 - $54.51$53.1020% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksDodge Durango 2000, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any vehicle...Our price: $25.94 - $26.73$25.9420% OFF
- Bilstein® - Shock AbsorberDodge Durango 4WD 2000, Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $97.15 - $99.19$97.1520% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series ShocksDodge Durango 2000, 4600 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Our price: $76.92 - $94.60$76.9220% OFF
- KYB® - MonoMax™ Series ShocksDodge Durango 2000, MonoMax™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Maximum control for trucks and SUVs – stronger, more durable truck shock.Our price: $76.57 - $88.17$76.5720% OFF
- Belltech® - Lowering KitDodge Durango 2000, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits...Our price: $41.20 - $771.80$41.2020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Faisal A.
"I like it!"
Posted by Andrea S.
"Hotchkis adj strut rods are of the best quality, I really enjoy the performance of Hotchkis products, currently rebuilding suspension of a 1972 Dodge Challenger. Thank you for great products. "
Posted by Luther Nissan Kia D.
"Hotchkis products are of great quality, would recommend these suspension parts to anyone, thank you for a great product, looking to buy more items soon. "
Posted by Robert J.
"It took about 3 hours to install the front kit and the rear blocks with mostly hand tools. I think now my truck rides better then it was stock. Very Pleased"
Posted by Frank W.
"I'm not a racer, but got the traction bars because my pickup, even with sandbags, is a little light in the tail. Plan to only use them when the snow tires are on, seasonally. Good price, good quality, easy install."