Recent reports have stated that in the United States, up to 40% of new vehicles are sold annually with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similar name used to describe an opening panel above your head. That means around 6 million cars and trucks a year leave the factories so equipped. Let's admit it: sunroofs are great. We all love the fresh air,...
2000 Chrysler 300M Sunroof Visors & Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- WeatherTech® Sunroof Wind DeflectorChrysler 300M 2000, Sunroof Wind Deflector by WeatherTech®. Reduce in-cabin wind noise and air turbulence! Add a sleek and sophisticated look to your vehicle with custom, no-drill sunroof deflector. Backed by 3-Year Warranty...Custom FitAerodynamic$59.95
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsChrysler 300M 2000, Dark Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$59.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsChrysler 300M 2000, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$59.95
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsChrysler 300M 2000, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors.. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- WeatherTech® LampGard™ Headlight Protecting CoversChrysler 300M 2000, LampGard™ Headlight Protecting Covers by WeatherTech®. Custom protection for your expensive headlamps, fog lamps, turn indicators and parking lights (when applicable) from scratching, cracking and pitting....Incredibly tough 40 mil. thick, double-polished urethane materialDefend against rock strikes that can shatter a headlamp$54.95
- XPEL® Headlight and Fog Light Protection KitChrysler 300M 2000, Headlight and Fog Light Protection Kit by XPEL®. This product will ensure maximum protection from the hazards of the open road that leave ugly chips and scratches on the surface of your vehicle. Shield your car...Ensures ultimate protection from road debrisHighly effective under the harshest conditions$48.97
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Popular Popular Products