2000 CHEVY CK AIR INTAKES
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitChevy CK 2000, 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube...
$0.00from $269.99 - $295.99# 333141
- aFe® Stage 2 Cold Air Intake SystemChevy CK 6.5L Turbocharged 2000, Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The aFe Stage 2 Cold Air Intake System replaces your entire factory air intake system with a large high-flow aFe air filter, open element airbox/heat shield...
$0.00from $331.01 - $337.51# 925105
- aFe® Stage 1 Cold Air Intake SystemChevy CK 5.7L 2000, Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System by aFe®. The Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System is a quick and inexpensive way to gain horsepower and improve performance. It replaces your factory air filter and airbox with a large...
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemChevy CK V8 5.0L 2000, Secret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R®. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased...
- VOLANT® CAI Kit with Pro 5 FilterChevy CK 2000, Cool Air Intake Kit with Pro 5 Filter and Airbox by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely...
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitChevy C2500 / C3500 / K2500 / K3500 5.7L 2000, Air Intake Kit by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on...
2000 CHEVY CK AIR INTAKES Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 232 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2010 Chevy Malibu | Posted by Steven | (Norwood, MA)
This looks great in my car. Love the way it makes my car sound too. Installation was pretty easy to. The only thing was they didn't tell you how to hook up the hose for the air pump but it was easy to figure out.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: