2000 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 155 results
- MaxTrac Suspension® Front Torsion Key Lowering KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Torsion Key Lowering Kit with 3" Body Drop by MaxTrac Suspension®. Powder Coated. Ductile Cast Steel Construction. 100% Bolt On Installation. Maxtrac Suspension's torsion keys offer a quick and easy...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$80.96
- MaxTrac Suspension® Lowering KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Lowering Kit by MaxTrac Suspension®. Maxtrac Suspension's SUV lowering kits are a prime example of simple quality parts, that get the job done without compromise. SUV lowering kits are designed to ride as...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$263.57 - $479.52
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Billet Aluminum MLS Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum rear coil spring spacers engineered for the perfect fit with your OEM springs. Not for...Includes hardware and bushingsDirect replacement of OEM shock package$139.95
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2000, SST™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 1.0" Rear Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) Forged Torsion Keys, (2) shock extensions, hardware, (2) CNC machined 1.0" billet aluminum rear...$329.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Lifted Coil SpringsCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Lifted Coil Springs with 2" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Maxtrac's Suspension coil springs are amongst the easiest product to use in order to alter the ride height of your vehicle. By simply...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$139.46
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 2" Lift Height by Skyjacker®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Includes: With Torsion Keys (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker®...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation$166.04
- Pro Comp® Front Level Lift Torsion Key KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Level Lift Torsion Key Kit with 2.5" Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp is the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Vehicle level with the rear. This gives you the clearance...Bolt-On InstallationPrecision engineered for your vehicle$179.99
- Pro Comp® Nitro Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Nitro Leveling Kit with 2.5" Front and 1" Rear Lift Height by Pro Comp®. Include: Front Torsion Key, Rear Coil Spacer Kit. Pro Comp Nitro Kits are the economical alternative to a complete suspension system....Precision engineeredApplication-specific designs$279.99
- Pro Comp® Rear Spacer Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Spacer Leveling Kit by Pro Comp®. Pro Comp Level Lift systems are precision engineered to give your truck a more aggressive stance and provide added clearance for larger tires and wheels, while...Precision engineeredIncreased clearance for larger tire and wheel combinations$125.99
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 3-3.5 hours. Includes: (2) CNC Forged leveling torsion keys with new adjuster bolts, (2) front shock extensions with new hardware....Exact configuration varies by applicationMachined aluminum, steel or urethane-lined spacer for durability and a quiet ride$229.95
- MaxTrac Suspension® Front Torsion Keys Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Torsion Keys Lift Kit with 1" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. Maxtrac Suspension's torsion keys offer a quick and easy solution to changing the height on the front of your vehicle, for the desired...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$112.46 - $119.95
- Hellwig® Rear Big WigCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Big Wig by Hellwig®. Includes: Valve, Tank. Not Includes: Air Compressor. When your truck becomes top heavy and weighed down with a heavy load or trailer, the complete Big Wig kit comes with air helper...Complete Big Wig kit is designed to stabilize both the front and rear of your vehicle when hauling heavy loadsIncludes 2 air helper springs that add a combined total of 5,600 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to rear$39.45 - $395.15
- Bilstein® 4600 Series ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, 4600 Series Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required$64.53 - $74.89
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsCadillac Escalade 4 Door 2000, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in...Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices$38.63 - $236.99
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Gas-Magnum™ Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Metal Dust Shield. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design$26.03 - $28.25
- Monroe® Max-Air™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Max-Air™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Length: 14.5" Compressed, 23.75" Extended with 9.25" Stroke. With Rubber Dust Shield. With Compressed Bumper Stop and Extended...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi$50.11
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Metal Dust Shield. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price$22.98
- Monroe® Reflex™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Reflex™ Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Twin-Tube. With Metal Dust Shield. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs,...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns$36.71 - $37.06
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Length: 14.625" Compressed, 23.75" Extended with 9.125" Stroke. With Metal Dust Shield. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action$82.06
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, HYDRO H7000™ Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®. Type: Normal Body. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$39.98
- Skyjacker® M95™ Performance Monotube Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, M95™ Performance Monotube Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle$76.95
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, NITRO N8000™ Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®. Type: Normal Body. Includes: With Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving$47.49
- Pro Comp® ES Series Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, ES Series Shock Absorber by Pro Comp®. Boot not Included. Pro Comp shocks are the number one choice when it comes to high performance shocks for your light truck, Jeep or SUV. The high quality features and...Tuned for Specific ApplicationsHigh Quality and Performance$32.99 - $124.99
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing$60.69 - $62.50
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.$50.99 - $110.99
- QA1® Pro Series Twin-Tube Double-Adjustable Pro Coil-Over KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Pro Series Twin-Tube Double-Adjustable Pro Coil-Over Kit by QA1®. Front. Extended Shock Height: 12.800". Compressed Shock Height: 9.000". Upper Mount: Stud. Lower Mount: Tie bar. 2.000". Finish: Aluminum....$245.03
- ACDelco® Specialty™ Rear Heavy Duty Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Specialty™ Rear Heavy Duty Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. ACDelco Premium Monotube Shocks are designed to meet the demands of sport utility vehicle, 4x4 and light-duty truck owners who want greater control,...A single-tube design and multi-stage sealing minimize chamber temperature and debris entry for longer-lasting performance.Larger 1 13/16" (46 mm) bore size allows the shock to react quicker to bumps and other road imperfections.$36.65
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Lowering Coil SpringsCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Lowering Coil Springs by MaxTrac Suspension®. Shocks or Shock Extenders recommended. MaxTrac suspension has designed a lowering spring to easily lower your vehicle from the factory stance. This spring...For lowering your vehicle without sacrificing comfortImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$128.66
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsCadillac Escalade 4 Door 2000, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Diameter: 1.125". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$149.25 - $320.99
- Hellwig® Sway BarCadillac Escalade 2000, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Designed to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravityReduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes stability at higher speeds$177.18 - $213.85
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsCadillac Escalade without Rear Air Conditioning 2000, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle$79.29
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsCadillac Escalade without Rear Air Conditioning 2000, Load Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Includes: Polyurethane Cushioning Blocks. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsRestore proper ride height, comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size truck or van$105.50 - $196.36
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsCadillac Escalade 2000, Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go. Adjustment of your...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration$225.00 - $415.00
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by heavy loads....Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression$299.00
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemCadillac Escalade Without Air Lift1000 Air Springs 2000, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. Dual Sensor. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate...Maintains level ride height from front to rearUnique non-contact height sensor maintains level ride$734.99
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemCadillac Escalade 2000, Compressor System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs$367.50 - $524.99
- Firestone® Ride-Rite™ Air Helper Spring KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Air Helper Spring Kit by Firestone®. Firestone’s most popular and comprehensive air spring line, Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs and vans. Each application is...Supports up to 5,000 lbs per set (not to exceed vehicle’s GVWR) and should be maintained between 10-100 PSIProvides load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads$227.49 - $1,088.13
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.$214.67
- Mevotech® TTX Front Lower Ball JointCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, TTX Front Lower Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$44.88
- H&R® Triple C Camber Adjustment BoltsCadillac Escalade 2000, Triple C Camber Adjustment Bolts by H&R®. Bolt Diameter: 14mm. Strut Bracket Width: 35.0-48.0mm. Consisting of a pair of specially-designed bolts, H&R patented ‘Triple C’ Camber Adjustment Bolts replace...$60.10
- Energy Suspension® Body Mount Bushing KitCadillac Escalade L31 Engine 2000, Body Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane Body...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can$180.53
- Firestone® Air-Rite™ Air Command Compressor SystemCadillac Escalade 2000, Air-Rite™ Air Command Compressor System by Firestone®. Provide instant control of the air helper springs from within the vehicle. Air-Rite™ systems allow quick inflation and deflation for various road...Instant adjustability of your air helper springsIncreased life of the air helper springs$227.49 - $1,088.13
- RideTech® Front Trunnion AssemblyCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Trunnion Assembly by RideTech®. Includes: Snap Rings. Fits 0.625" I.D. x 0.5" Bearing. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$20.00
- Revtek® Adjustable Torsion Bar KeysCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, Adjustable Torsion Bar Keys with 0"-2" Lift Height by Revtek®. Revtek is world leader manufacturer of suspension system and off-road accessories. All products are installer friendly,...$150.75
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Aluminum Coil SpacersCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Aluminum Coil Spacers with 1.5" Lift Height by MaxTrac Suspension®. 2 per Pack. These Maxtrac Suspension coil spacers are the simplest and most effective way of leveling the front of your coil spring...Maintains your OEM ride quality while achieving maximum liftUtilizes extended steering knuckles$50.36
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Air Ride Sensor RodsCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Air Ride Sensor Rods by MaxTrac Suspension®. Reduced length air ride sensors. Replaces stock sensors. When lowering the rear of the GM SUVs, Maxtrac provides new air ride sensor rods, to replace the...$5.36
- MaxTrac Suspension® Front Steel Shock ExtendersCadillac Escalade RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2000, Front Steel Shock Extenders by MaxTrac Suspension®. 2 per Pack. Recommended use on leveling kits. Powder Coated. Shock Extenders are a inexpensive alternative to replacing the current...Levels your vehicle while maintaining factory ride qualityImproves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV$35.96
- MaxTrac Suspension® Rear Lowering Shock ExtendersCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Lowering Shock Extenders for Dropped Body by MaxTrac Suspension®. 100% Bolt On Installation. Uses existing shocks. Corrects shock angle for a lowered vehicle. Maxtrac Suspension's rear shock extenders...$53.96
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, OESpectrum™ Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Metal Dust Shield. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged$29.16
- KYB® Excel-G™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Excel-G™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven$26.99 - $31.92
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control$41.73 - $47.91
- Arnott® Front Premium ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Premium Shock by Arnott®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 22187159. This is one air compressor pump built to original equipment specifications of your vehicle that matches...Manufactured to original equipment specifications for proper fit and operationAir pump activates automatically to maintain or increase pressure in any of the air springs$188.20
- ACDelco® Advantage™ Gas Charged Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Advantage™ Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$29.21
- ACDelco® Professional™ Premium Gas Charged Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Professional™ Premium Gas Charged Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Premium Gas-Charged Shocks offer the superior ride of a Premium Gas-Charged Shock with patented RoadResponse™...RoadResponse™ Technology helps respond to changing road conditions with motion-sensitive valving.RoadResponse™ Technology provides a more comfortable ride during normal driving conditions.$37.01 - $44.83
- Gabriel® Guardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Guardian™ Nitrogen Gas Charged Front Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Steel Dust Tube. Whether it’s a casual cruise over paved asphalt or a long drive on a rugged country road,...Engineered to meet or exceed OE specificationsHigh-quality comfort and performance at a value price$20.14
- Gabriel® HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Rear Shock AbsorbersCadillac Escalade 2000, HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Rear Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Length: 14.79" Collapsed, 24.27" Extended with 9.48" Stroke. Upper Mount Code: BP14. Lower Mount Code: ES34. Includes: Air...Chrome-plated piston rod construction and deluxe wiper seals provide optimum sealingIdeal for temporarily towing boats and trailers or heavy loads$83.44
- Gabriel® LTV™ Commercial Duty Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, LTV™ Commercial Duty Front Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. With Steel Dust Tube. Not all light trucks and vans are driven equally. Service professionals have vastly different needs for...Designed specifically for severe duty use on light trucks and vansSized for a direct replacement fit$53.37
- Gabriel® Load Carrier™ Variable-Rate Rear Spring Assist ShocksCadillac Escalade 2000, Load Carrier™ Variable-Rate Rear Spring Assist Shocks by Gabriel®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Length: 14.19" Collapsed, 23.55" Extended with 9.36" Stroke. Upper Mount Code: BP8. Lower Mount Code: ES34....A super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication, and provide a more consistent wear surfaceA leak-proof piston seal which helps extend product life$85.69
- Gabriel® MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, MaxControl™ Premium Monotube Front Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Includes: 1 Shock. With Rubber Dust Tube. On paper or pavement, you won’t find a more comfortable shock than the...New rod guide bearing allows greater sensitivity and responseLarger bore size inside the pressure tube enables the shocks to react quicker and creates a smoother and more comfortable ride$61.47
- Gabriel® ProGuard™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, ProGuard™ Front Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Includes: 1 Shock. With Steel Dust Tube. You can’t always anticipate what the road throws at you. That’s why Gabriel® ProGuard™...Engineered for excellent comfort and control in today’s trucks, vans and SUVsLarger reservoir tube provides better cooling for longer shock life$25.18
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Dorman® Air Door Actuator$39.57 - $91.75
2000 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 3 reviews
4 of 5
2003 Cadillac Escalade / Posted by Phillip (Homestead, FL) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 2000 Cadillac Escalade Pages
- Popular Searches