If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
2000 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension
- Belltech® Front Lowering Spindle SetCadillac Escalade 4 Door Short Bed 2000, Front Lowering Spindle Set with 2" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a set of two replacement wheel spindle assemblies that relocate the mounting point of your wheel higher, creating a...Set of two replacement wheel spindle assembliesRelocates the wheel mounting point higher, creating a corresponding drop in ride height
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitCadillac Escalade with Rear Auto Ride Suspension 2000, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in,...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$588.24from $470.59 - $1,882.11# 54365882
- ReadyLIFT® SST™ Lift KitCadillac Escalade 2000, SST™ Lift Kit with 2.5" Front and 1.0" Rear Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 2-3 hours. Includes: (2) Forged Torsion Keys, (2) shock extensions, hardware, (2) CNC machined 1.0" billet aluminum rear...
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Standard Series Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Skyjacker®. 2 per Pack. Includes: Torsion Keys (2). Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 3-3.5 hours. Includes: (2) CNC Forged leveling torsion keys with new adjuster bolts, (2) front shock extensions with new hardware....
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockCadillac Escalade for Towing Hauling 2000, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 14.625" Compressed, 23.75" Extended with 9.125" Stroke. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShockCadillac Escalade for Towing Hauling 2000, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 14.5" Compressed, 23.75" Extended with 9.25" Stroke. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 2000, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series ShocksCadillac Escalade Without Electronic Suspension 2000, 4600 Series Shock with for Stock Hight Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsCadillac Escalade 4 Door 2000, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $252.79# 14433654
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, Reflex™ Shock by Monroe®. Twin-Tube, 1 Set. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$47.78from $38.22 - $38.57# 17921586
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, Gas-Magnum™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm...Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
$33.88from $27.10 - $29.41# 17913017
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14169124
- Westar® Rear Air Conversion Kit to Air ShocksCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Air Conversion Kit to Air Shocks by Westar®. Use 1 per Car. For those owners of vehicles with air suspension looking for an alternative, Westar has the answer. We offer a kit to convert to a traditional...Exact fit designSteel is painted for long non-corrosive life
- Hellwig® Big Wig Rear Air SpringsCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Big Wig by Hellwig®. When your truck becomes top heavy and weighed down with a heavy load or trailer, the complete Big Wig kit comes with air helper springs designed to level and stabilize the rear of...Complete Big Wig kit is designed to stabilize both the front and rear of your vehicle when hauling heavy loadsIncludes 2 air helper springs that add a combined total of 5,600 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to rear
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsCadillac Escalade without Rear Air Conditioning 2000, Load Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs while...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsRestore proper ride height, comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size truck or van
$120.93from $96.74 - $180.03# 45062633
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsCadillac Escalade without Rear Air Conditioning 2000, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsCadillac Escalade L31 Engine 2000, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever...Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9815766
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsCadillac Escalade L31 Engine 2000, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemCadillac Escalade L31 Engine 2000, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemCadillac Escalade L31 Engine 2000, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9802613
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemCadillac Escalade L31 Engine 2000, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9806345
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Ride-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; Drilling Required; OEM Number W217602101.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13325859
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsCadillac Escalade 4 Door 2000, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Diameter: 1.125". Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$199.00from $159.20 - $342.39# 14416402
- Hellwig® Sway BarCadillac Escalade 2000, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$203.06from $162.45 - $196.07# 45062651
- Energy Suspension® Body Mount Bushing KitCadillac Escalade Base L31 Engine 2000, Body Mount Bushing Kit by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the body and frame of your vehicle with the Polyurethane...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersCadillac Escalade 2000, Steering Stabilizers for 3" Front Body Lift with Rear Leveling by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
$62.49from $49.99 - $139.99# 16965542
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
- Hotchkis® Lower Trailing ArmCadillac Escalade 2000, Lower Trailing Arm by Hotchkis®. Gloss Black Powder Coated. Includes: Greasable Polyurethane Bushings. 22" Length. This is a set of replacement lower trailing arms designed as an upgrade with heavy gauge...Set of replacement lower trailing arms mount to a live rear axle on both sidesPrevents the axle assembly from shifting out of alignment during high torque conditions
- Suncore® Suspension Air CompressorCadillac Escalade 2000, Suspension Air Compressor by Suncore®. With Dryer. This replacement Air Suspension Compressor comes with instructions for easy install. The Suspension Compressor inflates or deflates the Air Spring Bags as...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$42.48from $33.98 - $40.46# 17808361
- Arnott® Front Bilstein ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Bilstein Shock by Arnott®. Sold Each. Includes: Solenoids to Bypass Electronic Ride. This is one air compressor pump built to original equipment specifications of your vehicle that matches manufacturer...Manufactured to original equipment specifications for proper fit and operationAir pump activates automatically to maintain or increase pressure in any of the air springs
- KYB® Excel-G™ Shock AbsorberCadillac Escalade 2000, Excel-G™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with the Excel-G twin-tube gas hydraulic shocks and struts that offer additional...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
$30.18from $24.14 - $27.15# 17799613
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShockCadillac Escalade 2000, OESpectrum™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Includes: Metal Dust Shield, Extended Bumper Stop. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
- Suncore® Rear Air ShocksCadillac Escalade 2000, Rear Air Shocks by Suncore®. 2 per Pack. The rubber on the Air Shocks over time with wear and tear will start to break down. Dry rotting will cause cracks and leaks in the air shock. An usual life span of an...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Dorman® Sway Bar KitCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, Front Sway Bar Kit by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Material: Steel. Re-engineered by Dorman with a solid forged design that eliminates the possibility of the ends breaking due to corrosion,...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeDorman-improved with high quality materials and a strong finish to resist corrosion in center or at ends of bar
- Dorman® Control ArmCadillac Escalade 2000, Control Arm by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. With Ball Joint. With Bushings. If you are searching for a quality control arm, this product is the way to go. Featuring a sturdy construction and quality tested for...Direct OEM replacementAllows the wheels to lift and descend when hitting bumps or other road imperfections
$44.96from $35.97 - $116.05# 33164227
- MOOG® R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblyCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, R-Series™ Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly by MOOG®. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are designed to solve steering and suspension problems in nothing flat. Most come with...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function
- Mevotech® Control ArmCadillac Escalade 2000, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$12.21from $9.77 - $42.48# 19185753
- Falcon® Ball JointCadillac Escalade 2000, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$16.25from $13.00 - $13.99# 49502345
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointCadillac Escalade 4WD 2000, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front Upper. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need...
- MOOG® Ball JointCadillac Escalade 2000, Ball Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension,...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$30.66from $24.53 - $28.20# 21655844
- Mevotech® Ball JointCadillac Escalade 2000, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$21.08from $16.86 - $19.26# 19198938
- TRW® Ball JointCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you...
$112.63from $90.10 - $107.28# 52895247
- MOOG® Front Upper Alignment Camber Bolt KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Upper Alignment Camber Bolt Kit by MOOG®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 15538596. Adjustment Range from -1-1/8 to 1-1/8 Degree. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
- Mevotech® Front Upper Alignment Camber KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Upper Alignment Camber Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Use 2 per Car. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement
- Suncore® Air Compressor IsolatorCadillac Escalade 2000, Air Compressor Isolator by Suncore®. Compressor Rubber Vibration Isolator kit absorbs the vibration from your air suspension compressor and gets Rid of The Vibration Noise. This Kit includes 3 New Rubber...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Bushing KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front Stabilizer Bar Bushing Kit by Falcon®. Falcon Steering bushings are made with thermoplastic Elastomers for increased service life and optimum performance. Our thermoplastic bushings are made to...Made with Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPV)Improved OE Design
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Bushing KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Front to Frame Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
$6.75from $5.40 - $9.55# 21655855
- First Equipment Quality® Sway Bar Link KitCadillac Escalade 4WD 2000, Sway Bar Link Kit by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front. Includes Washers, Bolt, Insulator and Spacer. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long...
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$14.50from $11.60 - $17.37# 38352078
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentCadillac Escalade 2000, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
$6.35from $5.08 - $10.75# 19205884
- Falcon® Control Arm Bushing KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Control Arm Bushing Kit by Falcon®. Falcon Steering bushings are made with thermoplastic Elastomers for increased service life and optimum performance. Our thermoplastic bushings are made to withstand high...Made with Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPV)Improved OE Design
$12.29from $9.83 - $31.55# 49502348
- MOOG® Control Arm Bushing KitCadillac Escalade 2000, Control Arm Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
$17.06from $13.65 - $48.31# 21655848
- TRW® Control Arm BushingCadillac Escalade 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2000, Control Arm Bushing by TRW®. Set of 2 Bushings. Position: Front Upper. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16456824
- # 16798744
- # 34097699
2000 Cadillac Escalade Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 3 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2009 Cadillac Escalade | Posted by Juan | (Houston, TX)
Did the job, no lights on dash.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Searches