1999 Toyota Tundra Wind Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsToyota Tundra 1999, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsToyota Tundra 1999, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- EGR® Dark Smoke Window VisorsToyota Tundra 1999, Dark Smoke Window Visors by EGR®. Add a feature that's both stylish and efficient to your vehicle by installing these great parts onto the doors to block out rain and sun while your passengers have their windows...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$46.48 - $69.84
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorToyota Tundra 1999, Dark Smoke Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and...Custom Fit and Optimum DesignPreserves the Life of Your Hood$59.95
- EGR® Aero Guards Hood ShieldToyota Tundra 1999, Aero Guards Hood Shield by EGR®. If you don't want chips, airborne rocks, rubble, etc., to cause damage to your vehicle's paint, it's time to upgrade your car with this tough, impact-resistant shield that hugs...Gives ultimate protection and slim lookCustom fit for a full wrap around your vehicle's hood$64.21
- EGR® SuperGuard Hood ShieldToyota Tundra 1999, SuperGuard Hood Shield by EGR®. Keep your vehicle's hood and windshield fully protected from various flying debris while driving your way with this efficient hood shield. Ultimate in both durability and...Gives ultimate protection and slim lookCustom fit for a full wrap around your vehicle's hood$81.72
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Lisle® Noid Light$27.87
1999 Toyota Tundra Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
WeatherTech® - Dark Tint Window Deflectors
1999 Toyota Tundra | Posted by Richard | (Bend, OR)
I found it easy to install and find it better then trying to clue it on as others out there. They work fine and seem to do exactly what they are intended to do.
1 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: