1999 Pontiac Sunfire Catalytics
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterPontiac Sunfire 1999, Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques to...Our price: $187.98 - $209.93$187.9820% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Sunfire 1999, Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic...Our price: $191.40 - $209.84$191.4020% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterPontiac Sunfire 1999, Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to...Our price: $63.93 - $78.25$63.9320% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Catalytic Converter GasketPontiac Sunfire 1999, Catalytic Converter Gasket by Victor Reinz®. Dimension: 51mm ID. OEM Standard. Material: Graphite. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain...Our price: $5.62$5.6220% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $32.30 - $345.51$32.3020% OFF
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterPontiac Sunfire 1999, Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $356.85 - $657.50$356.8520% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Kenneth Z.
"This unit was purchased to replace a clogged catalytic converter on a 2009 Pontiac G6 4-cylinder engine, where the converter is built into the exhaust manifold. Product fit Ok and came with gaskets, which was a plus. On the OEM unit, the heat shield bolted to the exhaust manifold and there was no place to make this connection with the Magnaflow unit. The heat shield also had to be bent some to be reinstalled at all. The OEM unit had threaded holes for the heat sink bolt and other attachment points. The Magnaflow had these connection holes, but they were not threaded and I had to search for bolts to use as the OEM bolts could not be reused. It was the same with attaching the manifold to the exhaust pipe. The OEM unit had studs threaded into it and the Magnaflow just had drilled holes, which I had to find bolts to fit, which of course was not expecting and did not have any readily available, which extended the installation time. Overall, it worked OK. I don't think they should call it a direct fit until they fix these little issues. Including bolts would have been extremely helpful and saved me a lot of time. "
Posted by Anthony Stolzenberger S.
"Great addition to the car that has a new engine as of three weeks ago. After the break in period, people were looking twice because they couldn't believe it was a Grand Prix. Has the perfect level of aggressive sound. "
Posted by Kristie D.
"Honestly, looks so cool. I'm in love with the way it looks. Spices up my 2010 Ford Focus."
Posted by Hubert A.
"I had a local muffler shop install the system. They had no problems, and their install price was reasonable. At first, I was somewhat disappointed in the system, as I expected the exhaust note to change dramaticallly, and it did not. However, after a rather lengthy (to me) burn in period, it did change. I was suprised at the time required for the system to "burn in". I did not make any long trips, and it took several shorter "in town" runs for the "burnt smell" to go away and the exhaust note to noticablly change. So far, I'm quite satisfied with the system."
Posted by Larry C.
"This is the second corsa exhaust i have purchaced, i love Corsa, no welding and they take the car and make the exhaust just for the car, to get perfect sound and performance!!!!"