1999 Pathfinder Brake Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorNissan Pathfinder 1999, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of front rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both...Our price: $148.03 - $160.39$148.03 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front RotorsNissan Pathfinder 3.3L 1999, 3GD Series Black Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front Rotors by EBC®, 11.8" Rotor Diameter. These replacement front rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high...Our price: $297.48$297.48 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted Front RotorsNissan Pathfinder 3.3L 1999, USR Series Sport Slotted Front Rotors by EBC®. FMSI : D691, for 11.8" Rotor Diameter. These replacement front brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface...Our price: $265.25$265.25 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorNissan Pathfinder 3.3L 1999, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front Rotor by EBC®, 11.8" Rotor Diameter. This replacement front brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within...Our price: $97.39$97.39 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsNissan Pathfinder 1999, Sport Front Decela Rotors by BAER®. This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on front brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and...Our price: $255.14$255.14 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsNissan Pathfinder 1999, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement front rotors that feature both slots and drilled holes to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street...Our price: $150.79$150.79 20% OFF
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"The rotors are a great asset to my car. They look great, and I can feel the difference from my other rotors I had on before. I can feel safe when I'm coming to a light stop or a hard stop when someone pulls out in front of me. I would recommend these brakes to anyone who wants to add a little style to their car."