1999 Mazda B-Series Headlights
- REPLACEŽ - Headlight AssembliesMazda B-Series 1999, Headlight Assemblies by ReplaceŽ. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $51.16$51.16 20% OFF
- LUMENŽ - Parking Light LED BulbsMazda B-Series 1999, Parking Light LED Bulbs by LumenŽ. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- REPLACEŽ - Left Parking LightMazda B-Series 1999, Driver Side Parking Light by ReplaceŽ. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 1F0051131. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive...Our price: $38.12$38.12 20% OFF
- PUTCOŽ - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsMazda B-Series 1999, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by PutcoŽ. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
- PUTCOŽ - High and Low Beam Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda B Series 1999, High and Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PutcoŽ. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM...Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
"Give a good-looking 'imitation' of Audi light. Even if they say they don't work with HID, u can buy a light bulb that fits so it work with HID kit, just have to change the light bulb."
Patrick G. - 2008 Mazda 3 (Port-Cartier, QC)
"When I got them installed, the installation was about 240, but the look at night was outstanding. I recommend this item."
Robert R. - 2008 Mazda 3 (Princeton, NJ)
"Sharp looking headlights, even better when the LED is running. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to drastically improve the looks of their car."
Ronak P. - 2008 Mazda 3 (Auburn, NY)
"I bought these lights for my 2008 Mazda 3i and I love them! They look great and work really well at night. The only thing I can say that was not specific enough was the installation. I had an auto body put mine in, the web site said the light should have fit right in place of the old ones. The thing is wiring needed to be done. Luckily they did it for me, otherwise I would have been in a pickle. The plus side I love the way they look and how they work, they really added that extra sport look to the front end of my car."
Nichole K. - 2008 Mazda 3 (Haverhill, MA)
"the lights are great the ccfl really makes a difference and with the opt HID kits these lights look amazing"
Zach C. - 2004 Mazda 3 (Murfreesboro, TN)