1999 Jeep Wrangler Tonneau Covers
- Bestop® - Duster™ Deck CoverJeep Wrangler 1999, Duster™ Deck Cover by Bestop®. Protect the rear of your vehicle and contents from sun, dust, dirt, the elements, and theft with this sturdy deck cover. The premium fabric is temperature and mildew resistant, contains UV...Our price: $96.84 - $122.69$96.84 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Tonneau/Replacement Tailgate BarJeep Wrangler 1999, Tonneau/Replacement Tailgate Bar by Rugged Ridge®. This Tonneau/Tailgate Bar is a significant upgrade over your stock tailgate bar. The double seal allows you to attach your soft top rear window to the tailgate bar and the...Our price: $69.16$69.16 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - Tonneau CoverJeep Wrangler 1999, Tonneau Cover by Smittybilt®. Give your Jeep a cleaner, more finished appearance, and protect your gear from theft and the elements, with this stylish and snug-fitting tonneau. Constructed from strong, durable material, this...Our price: $59.99$59.99 20% OFF
- Pavement Ends® - Cargo CoverJeep Wrangler 1999, Black Denim Cargo Cover by Pavement Ends®. The Cargo Cover protects the cargo area of your Jeep and the contents from dust, dirt, the elements, and theft. It’s a tonneau cover for your Jeep. Manufactured from heavy-duty...Our price: $54.50$54.50 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Tonneau CoverJeep TJ 1999, Tonneau Cover by Rampage®.Our price: $64.90 - $108.74$64.90 20% OFF
- Crown® - Tonneau CoverJeep TJ 1999, Tonneau Cover by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Our price: $82.12$82.12 20% OFF
Posted by Kevin P.
"I needed something that would cover my truck bed for a family event, but didn't want to spend the money on a full fiberglass cover. This is a nicely constructed, seemingly durable, and inexpensive cover. I'm not sure how it will hold up to winter weather, and I may just take it off and save it for next summer. Lengthwise is good, but it could fit the side contours of my F-150 for a more seamless look. Otherwise, it's a good cover."
Posted by Mike C.
"Installed it by myself in less than 5 minutes."
Posted by Jason S.
"Received the cover in a few days after ordering. Box arrived in good shape via FedEx. Installation took 10 minutes from the time I opened the box until the cover was fully installed. Vinyl seems thick and capable of withstanding the elements."
Posted by Michael A.
"Easy to install and easy to use. Works great and looks great. Don't know why I waited so long to get one."
Posted by Rick W.
"Very easy to install on 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 and looks great. Fits perfect. Very little flapping at highway speed, even with windy conditions fits tight. "