Jeep Wrangler 2 Door 1997-2003, Trektop™ Black Denim NX Complete Replacement Soft Top (56820-15) by Bestop®. When you buy the Trektop NX, you're getting 2 tops for the price of one: In its standard configuration the Trektop NX is a sporty fastback top that's easy to install, but remove the side and rear windows and you have an instant Safari Bikini top. It also includes a sunroof feature! The Trektop NX needs minimal hardware to install; the fabric gets its support from the sport bars. It's a complete top that includes premium grade vinyl or multi-ply Sailcloth fabric in a selection of colors, factory style door surrounds, removable windows, factory style windshield channel, and tailgate bar.
- Sporty fastback styling and quick and easy installation
- Ideal if you have no soft top hardware (bow assembly)
- Uses your Jeep's sport bar for the drape point, creating the fastback look
- Comes with everything needed for installation, fabric, door surrounds, removable windows, windshield channel, tailgate bar, and hardware
- Fold back hinges create a sunroof for open air driving
- Sunroof hardware made of powdercoated high strength steel and engineered thermoplastic polymer
- Exclusive Top Arch that spans above front seat area to keep top tight and minimize puddling after rain
- Premium grade vinyl fabric is mildew resistant, and contains UV inhibitors
- Unique, heavy, multi-ply Sailcloth fabric dramatically reduces outside noise and enhances insulation
- Industrial strength thread for durable construction
- Sealed seams for water-tight protection
- Factory style molded plastic door surrounds have the slot for the Top Arch
- Factory style windshield channel is easier to latch and unlatch
- Heat sealed DOT approved 30-mil vinyl windows with 31% tint
- Side and rear windows unzip for quick removal and transformation to Safari Bikini top
- Tailgate bar allows tailgate to be opened without opening rear window for easy access
- Works with all steel doors and Bestop door kits
- Comes with instructions to guide you through the quick and easy installation
- Limited 2-year warranty
The Trektop NX takes the Trektop concept of an affordable, easy to install soft top that uses the Jeep's sport bar for support, creating a sporty fastback look, to a whole new level because it's packed with additional features not found on the Trektop Classic. Unzip the side and rear windows and you create an instant Safari Bikini top for open air driving. Want a little less sun and air? Just unhook the latches on the included factory style windshield channel from the windshield and fold the front of the top back to create an instant sunroof, ideal for those days with ever changing weather conditions. The exclusive Top Arch slots into the included factory style door surrounds and keeps the top tight and prevents puddling after a hard rain. The Trektop NX comes with everything needed: the fabric, door surrounds, removable windows, windshield channel, tailgate bar, and hardware.
The premium grade vinyl soft top fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew resistant, and contains UV inhibitors to prevent fading. The unique, heavier, multi-ply Sailcloth fabric makes one of the quietest soft tops on the market. Each ply plays a different role, but together they reflect road sounds, absorb wind noise, and prevent buffeting to create a silencing effect. The heavier, multi-ply fabric also increases insulation, for a cabin that stays warmer in the cold winter months, but also feels cooler in the summer heat. The top is constructed using industrial strength thread for durability, and all seams are sealed for water-tight protection.
The DOT approved 30-mil windows are heat sealed to remain water-tight and have a 31% tint to keep you cool under the sun. The sunroof hardware is made of high strength steel that is powdercoated to resist corrosion, and engineered thermoplastic polymer. The tailgate bar allows the tailgate to be opened without opening the rear window for easy access.
The Trektop NX Complete Replacement Soft Top comes with everything required for installation, including detailed, illustrated instructions to guide you through an assembly procedure that should take about 45 minutes (at temperatures of 72°F or higher, below that temperature the fabric may contract somewhat, making it more difficult to fit to the vehicle). The top is covered by a limited 2-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.659.99Brand: Bestop Part Number: 56820-15 UPC: 077848092412
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.