- Durable fully welded and powder coated steel frame
- Special patent pending seat base design allows bolt-on installation without adapter brackets
- CAD designed girder system in heavy-duty seat base provides twice the strength of other replacement seats
- Incorporates factory front slider feature
- Includes built-in infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism
- Includes integrated headrest
- Dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design for comfort
- Heat treated grade eight bolts attach seat base to seat back
- Tough automotive-grade textured vinyl upholstery
- Includes special seat belt harness cutout
- Expanded top and bottom side bolsters
- Lower seat has wider seating area for increased comfort
- Wider bolsters allow easier vehicle ingress/egress
- Low profile seating surface and no adapter brackets provides less steering wheel interference for more comfort
- Available in your choice of colors
- Comes with hardware and instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
This seat features racing inspired design and includes all the features you'd expect in a racing seat: expanded top and bottom side bolsters, infinitely adjustable reclining mechanism, and a special seat belt harness cutout with an integrated headrest. But it's also constructed to be comfortable no matter where you drive, be durable and easy to install.
The patent pending seat base design enables the seat to be a true bolt-on installation, with no adapter brackets needed, saving you money, providing extra strength, and simplifying installation. The seat base also incorporates a CAD designed girder system, which provides twice the strength of any other replacement seat on the market. This design is the most advanced seat base created in the last 30 years!
This seat incorporates the factory front slider feature. Four heat treated grade eight 7/16" bolts attach the seat base to the seat track. Most seats use only 8mm bolts, and this increased size strengthens the seat back and meets DOT standards. Dense foam pack and heavy-duty raised spring design creates a more comfortable seat that will remain comfortable through the years.
Rugged automotive-grade textured vinyl upholstery is tough enough for any off-road adventures. All lower seating areas have a wider seating space and more comfort. The wider bolsters also make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. A low profile seating surface along with not having to use adapter brackets provides less steering wheel interference and more comfort.
The XHD Sierra Seat is available in your choice of Black Denim, Gray, and Spice. It comes with hardware and detailed instructions, and it's covered by a 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.255.99
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged Ridge® is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeep’s performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure it’s perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.