Jeep Wrangler 1999, Custom Pocket Pods by Covercraft®. With 2 Pockets, with Rear Subwoofer. Turns empty airspace in your trunk into useful storage for detailing products, tools, and other necessities. Latex-backed carpet pockets bonded to a rigid panel are sized for mounting on the inside horizontal edge of your trunk lid for easy access when it's in the open position. Retainer clips and/or 3M double-sidedd adhesive for easy mounting may be supplied depending on vehicle application. Trunk Pocket Pods design may include one, two, or three storage pockets depending on available trunk lid size and space.
Fitment notes: Mounts Inside Tailgate Door.
- Converts empty trunk space into extra storage for detailing products, tools, tire pressure gauges, and more
- Storage pockets are made from latex-backed trunk carpet type material and bonded to a single ABS plastic mounting plate
- Sized and shaped to fit the contours of your make and model’s trunk lid or interior surface without constricting use of factory OEM emergency release handles
- Assembly comes with 1, 2, or 3 storage pockets depending on available space and vehicle layout
- All pocket pods are at eye and hand level for easy access when trunk lid is raised
- Each pocket lid features closure latches that twist to open or secure the lid
- Comes with OEM quality clips and/or 3M double-sided tape depending on application
- Installation is easy with no tools required
- 90-day manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
There are times when out-of-the-way storage is priceless. Sometimes when you have a car full of passengers and a trunk full of bulky gear, there's no room to stow smaller items where they can be accessed quickly and easily. When you need to keep items out of sight that don’t fit inside smaller compartments, Trunk Pocket Pods by Covercraft make use of your trunk lid inner edge to create a whole new storage area for your stuff - even when your trunk is filled to the brim with other items. Whether it's extra tools, roadside flairs, documents, or even tackle and gear for the fishing enthusiast, these bags let you organize whatever you need without cluttering up your trunk area. And if you've got non-melting ice packs at home, they'll fit easily in these bags to keep food insulated and out of the sun on beach trips or picnics.
Trunk Pocket Pods are crafted out of durable trunk carpet that’s extremely resistant to punctures, tears, and degradation from grime and oil-based contaminants. If your vehicle comes from the factory equipped with an emergency release handle on the inside of your trunk lid, the Trunk Pocket Pods assembly for your vehicle will not interfere with its operation. The ABS plastic mounting plate that holds the storage pocket or pockets (depending on make and model) is easy to install using OEM trunk liner clips, replacement clips, and/or 3M double-sidedd adhesive tape. Once installed, the storage pockets are at eye and hand level for easy access when the trunk lid is raised, saving you the back pain of bending over rooting through other objects that may be around the trunk floor.
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.