- Product Details
Jeep Wrangler 1997-2003, Rock Crawler Rear Bumper by Rugged RidgeŽ. These rock crawling bumpers are stronger and have more clearance than stock bumpers, for off-road adventures, and they look great no matter where you go. The heavy-duty version has 2 welded D-ring tabs and the classic version has provisions for or includes an optional swing out spare tire carrier. Both include integral hitch boxes (not designed for towing) for carrying off-road accessories.
- Available in heavy-duty or classic version
- Heavy-duty version has sloped ends for ground clearance and rugged looks
- Heavy-duty version has E-coating undercoat for additional rust protection
- Heavy-duty version has 2 welded D-ring tabs for installation of optional D-rings
- Classic version has raised sides for ultimate protection and the greatest ground clearance
- Classic version available configured to mount optional swing out tire carrier, but without tire carrier
- Classic version available with swing out tire carrier
- Tire carrier can hold tires up to 35" diameter
- Both bumpers have a reinforced hitch box to mount optional accessories (not designed for towing)
- Both bumpers have powder coated finish for appearance and durability
- Both bumpers come with mounting hardware and instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
These bumpers not only provide greater protection and look much better than stock, they have features unheard of on factory bumper. For example, the heavy-duty rock crawler bumper not only has sloped ends for better ground clearance and great looks, it has welded D-ring mounts so you can attach optional D-rings. You never know when you or someone else will get stuck, and then these D-rings become invaluable. The heavy-duty steel on this bumper is E-coated for additional protection against corrosion, and then it's powder coated for even more durability. And it also includes an integral, reinforced, hitch box so you can carry hitch mounted accessories (not designed for towing); another feature you won't find on any factory bumper.
The classic rock crawler bumper is an overbuilt steel design with raised sides for the best protection and most ground clearance. Like the heavy-duty bumper, it also has a reinforced hitch box for carrying accessories (not designed for towing). Unlike the heavy-duty bumper or a stock bumper, the classic bumper can be had with a swing out spare tire carrier. The bumper is available configured for the tire carrier but without the carrier, as well as with the tire carrier. The tire carrier has a reinforced, greasable pivot and a special latching mechanism, and is capable of carrying a tire up to 35" diameter. The classic bumper is also powder coated for durability and appearance.
Both bumpers come with all necessary mounting hardware and complete instructions, and they're backed by a 5-year warranty.226.64 577.37
Brand: Rugged Ridge Part Numbers:
Rugged RidgeŽ is a division of Omix-Ada, the leader in Jeep replacement parts. Based in Suwanee, Georgia, Rugged Ridge was begun almost two decades ago when the enthusiasts at Omix-Ada decided that even a vehicle as tough as a Jeep could be improved upon. Since then, Rugged Ridge has created over 500 accessories to improve your Jeeps performance, utility and appearance. Unlike parts made for ordinary vehicles, Rugged Ridge knows that every part made for a Jeep must uphold the Jeep tradition of strength and capability, so every part is designed, tested, manufactured and tested again to make sure its perfected. Then and only then can it be installed on your Jeep.
- More Accessories
- Product Reviews
Product Reviews (0)