- Prevents the interior of your pickup from fading, cracking, and looking old due to damaging UV rays
- Cooler covers shield the top part of your pickup’s cab to effectively screen out sun from entering all front, side, rear, and roof windows
- Secures to your vehicle easily with fasteners that may hook to mirrors, door handles, or wheel well areas depending on make and model design
- See pop-up box for a comparison chart of how Covercraft rates the level of protection from each available material in all categories
- Small overall size allows compact storage and easy laundering in a standard size home washing machine
- Evolution is a 4-layer outdoor all-weather cover that provides Covercraft’s highest level of protection from UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and door dings
- Polycotton is designed for the value-conscious customer who needs a basic, soft-touch cab cover that offers best breathability in areas of low rain and dust
- Tan Flannel offers the softest touch possible for your vehicle’s paint along with best breathability - recommended for areas that see lower levels of rain and dust
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
Custom Cab Coolers surround only the top greenhouse of your pickup’s cab and block the sun from entering through the windshield, rear window, side windows, and sunroof. Custom-designed for a perfect fit on your make and model, slipping it on or off takes only seconds with the use of elastic straps for sideview mirrors, door handles, and/or wheel well liners. Now, you can access or work out of the back of your truck at any time while your cab’s interior stays cool and undamaged from the blistering heat and UV rays of the sun. And because it is a fraction of the size of a full body cover, its smaller overall size allows it to fold up into a compact area for easy stowage, carrying, and laundering using a traditional household washing machine.
Covercraft makes it easy to choose which of their fabrics are best suited to your climate, weather conditions, and intended use with a pop-up box you’ll find below. Generally, for the highest level of protection from UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and dings, the 4-layer Evolution cooler is the best choice. For the value-conscious customer who wants a thinner and lighter weight cooler cover, Covercraft offers the a Polycotton version. And the Tan Flannel Cooler offers the softest touch possible for your vehicle’s paint along with best breathability.88.57 153.29
Brand: Covercraft Part Numbers:
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.