1999 Isuzu Amigo Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Front Side Window DeflectorsIsuzu Amigo 1999, Light Smoke Front Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Stone and Bug DeflectorIsuzu Amigo 1999, Stone and Bug Deflector by WeatherTech®. Sleek and low profile, the WeatherTech® Easy-On™ Stone and Bug Deflector is aerodynamically designed to provide excellent protection against stone chips and bug stains. No drilling is...Our price: $59.95$59.9520% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector II™ Hood ShieldIsuzu Amigo 1999, Smoke Bugflector II™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood and fenders from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector II™ Hood Shield. The...Our price: $53.16$53.1620% OFF
- AVS® - Bugflector™ Hood ShieldIsuzu Amigo 1999, Smoke Bugflector™ Hood Shield by AVS®. Protect the leading edge of your hood from stones and other airborne debris and keep insects from splattering your windshield with the Bugflector™ Hood Shield. The Bugflector® is made...Our price: $42.28$42.2820% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65 - $56.96$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Debbi T.
"I bought the bug shield a while ago. I added the ventgards for the front windows. Like them both, & the quality seems to be excellent."
Posted by Michael D.
"Delivery was fast and the product is exactly we I wanted. Whey better than dealing with some box chain auto store. Will continue order all my other needs."
Posted by Josh K.
"Not bad but a bit pricy for the quality. Looks good and performs as indicated. The fit is good and installation was very easy. I would recommend them."
Posted by Robin S.
"Well packed, intelligent instructions, it took 10 minutes to mount these deflectors on my Isuzu Rodeo. They mold into the body line so well that my friends thought they were factory. These things are sturdy & good looking with rock-solid mounting. Could not be more pleased."
Posted by D.w. E.
" After some searching, I finally located a company that manufactured wind deflectors for my older Trooper. Upon arrival I installed both sides in less than 30 minutes. I tend to be a perfectionist, so your time might be even quicker. The wind deflectors have improved the cabin wind noise and improved my vehicle's appearance"