1999 Honda Civic Performance Suspension
1 - 60 of 251 results
- KSport® Circuit Pro Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Circuit Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing with long heat cycles. External hydraulic fluid reservoirs add separate adjustment for...Set of 4 racetrack-only coilovers designed for long periods of endurance racing and long heat cyclesCircuit Pro coilovers add external hydraulic fluid reservoirs that allow separate adjustment for rebound, compression, and nitrogen gas pressure$2,475.00
- KSport® Kontrol Plus Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Kontrol Plus Coilover Kit by KSport®. Ksport’s Kontrol Plus 2 Way coilover System provides the ultimate in adjustability for enthusiasts and professionals alike, who are wishing to have the maximum in...External ReservoirsDamping Adjustments$1,755.00
- KSport® Kontrol Pro Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit by KSport®. This is a set of 4 coilovers designed with sophisticated adaptability to offer performance during street racing and a comfortable ride over poor road surfaces. Lower mounts...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel$783.00
- KSport® Race Version Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Race Version Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers track-only coilovers that are fine tuned for specific needs and demands such as drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfaces. Drag Race...Set of 4 coilovers tuned for specific demands of drag strip runs or short distance competition on paved surfacesDrag Race RWD coilover sets are tuned to allow the front end to rise quickly and drop slowly$1,260.00
- KSport® Rally Spec Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Rally Spec Coilover Kit by KSport®. KSport offers beefed-up coilover sets specifically tuned for the rigors of longer distance rally competition. Choose Asphalt Rally coilovers that allow ride height drops up to 3...Coilover sets feature beefed up components tuned for the rigors of long distance rally competition on and off the roadAsphalt Rally coilovers allow ride height drops up to 3 inches for racing on pavement$1,260.00
- ST Suspensions® ST X Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic 1.6L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 1999, ST X Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.6-3.0" Front and Rear Body Drop by ST Suspensions®. This is a set of front and rear twin-tube coilovers with adjustable ride height created for the...Set of 4 complete coilover assemblies for the front and rear of your vehicleDesigned for a higher level of ride comfort, retaining a comfortable spring rate with effective harmonic damping$849.99
- Skunk2® Pro-C™ Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Pro-C™ Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm (Front), 8 kg/mm (Rear). Pro-C Coilovers feature a mono-tube design, 12-way adjustable valving, and double-adjustable...Designed to provide the perfect combination of daily driving and track performanceEnsures quick, accurate and independent of spring preload height adjustments as low as three inches for an aggressive and sporty appearance$1,158.99
- Skunk2® Pro-S II™ Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Pro-S II™ Coilover Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (Front), 8 kg/mm (Rear). Ensure quick and precise ride-height adjustments with Pro-S II coilovers designed to improve...Designed to provide significant ride-height changes without sacrificing shock travel and ride comfortIdeal for both daily driving and track performance$719.99
- KW Suspensions® Inox-Line Coilover Lowering KitHonda Civic 1.6L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) With Lower Fork Mounts on the Rear Axle 1999, Inox-Line Coilover Lowering Kit with 1.7"-2.9" Front and Rear Body Drop by KW Suspensions®. Inox Lowering Kits are sets of 4 street-use...V1 Inox coilovers feature non-adjustable damper settings that have been pre-set to achieve optimum levels of sport handling, comfort, and safety at any ride heightV2 Inox coilovers allow infinite adjustment of shock rebound damper rates to regulate vehicle pitch and roll behavior for ride comfort (compression is not adjustable)$1,378.99 - $2,149.99
- Tein® Street Advance Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Street Advance Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Advance damper is the evolution of the popular Super Street coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance, along with wide-range...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$655.50
- Tein® Street Basis Coilover KitHonda Civic 1999, Street Basis Coilover Kit by Tein®. The Street Basis damper is the evolution of the popular BASIC coilover. Developed to provide a sporty ride feeling and aggressive stance. The shortened shell case design...Steel ConstructionTwin Tube internal construction$560.50
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitHonda Civic 2 Door. 4 Door With Factory Front Bar 1999, Pro Lowering Kit with 1.5" Front and 1.3" Rear Lift Height by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$616.59 - $950.22
- Eibach® Sport Lowering KitHonda Civic 1999, Sport Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Sport lowering kits are created to give the street driver more aggressive looks with a larger drop in ride height than Pro kits. They offer a thrilling, crisp driving experience that...“Sport” series signifies a more extreme level of ride height drop vs. “Pro” series kits which feature a moderate level of dropDesigned for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride height$605.85 - $933.66
- H&R® Sport Cup KitHonda Civic Coupe / Sedan 1999, Sport Cup Kit by H&R®. Sport Cup Kits have all the features of the Touring Cup Kits, plus additional lowering—perfect for the enthusiast looking for a little more. With a lower ride height and...$856.95
- H&R® Touring Cup KitHonda Civic Coupe / Sedan 1999, Touring Cup Kit by H&R®. Touring Cup Kits are H&R’s most popular spring and shock system. This kit is perfectly suited for those who desire lowering, improved ride comfort, and performance. Enhance...$856.95
- KSport® Airtech Air Suspension SystemHonda Civic 1999, Airtech Air Suspension System by KSport®. Upper Mount: Aluminum (Front), Aluminum (Rear). KSport offers air suspension kits ranging from no frills with manual paddle controls up through full digital control of...All air suspension kits include 4 air springs with height adjustability and 36 levels of damping adjustmentBasic kit features 1 Viair 380C air compressor, while Deluxe and above kits feature 2 Viair 380C air compressors$1,995.00 - $5,225.00
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitHonda Civic 5th Generation / 6th Generation 1999, Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit by Air Lift®. Modifications not Required. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$650.00 - $2,325.00
- Bilstein® B6 Series ShockHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX Without Hybrid 1999, B6 Series Heavy Duty Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are...Improved safety and sportinessAdded traction and enhanced stability$144.60
- Bilstein® B8 Series Sport Front ShockHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX Without Hybrid 1999, B8 Series Sport Front Shock for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Mounting Type: Base Cup/Stem. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight...Monotube gas pressure constructionHigh-performance shock absorbers and struts designed specifically for lowering springs and production sport vehicle$169.14
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ Strut AssemblyHonda Civic 1999, Monro-Matic Plus™ Strut Assembly by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Without Dust Shield. With Extended Bumper Stop. Without Extended Hydraulic Lockout. Gas Charged Unit - Strut Rod Will Extend Automatically....An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price$45.52 - $46.18
- Koni® 8041 Race Lowering StrutHonda Civic 1999, 8041 Race Lowering Strut by Koni®. Adjustment Type: Knob. Available in Yellow Color. 1 Per Pack. Includes: Autocross Valved Shocks. The KONI RACE 8041 series shocks are designed as a bolt in application for those...Designed for high performance driving events, road racing or autocrossShocks are externally adjustable in rebound damping and can be adjusted while on the car$303.53
- Koni® STR.T Street Shock AbsorberHonda Civic 1999, STR.T Street Shock Absorber by Koni®. Adjustment Type: Non-Adjustable. Available in Orange Color. 1 Per Pack. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenaline? With the STR.T shocks, KONl gives everyone the ultimate...Perfect road holding and optimal handlingIndividually tailored – the right STR.T kit for every type of vehicle$83.20
- Koni® Sport Lowering StrutHonda Civic 1999, Sport Lowering Strut by Koni®. Adjustment Type: Knob. Available in Yellow Color. 1 Per Pack. Looking for a high-speed feeling? KONl supplies the same high-quality parts to sport tuners as they do to the...These sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and need to be disassembled from the carDamping forces fine-tuning to personal driving style and road conditions matter of seconds$145.60 - $150.80
- Skunk2® Lowering KitHonda Civic 1999, Lowering Kit by Skunk2®. Designed to improve your handling performance and driver feel through reduced body roll and increased cornering grip, these springs eliminate nose-diving while braking and squatting under...Ensure reduced body roll and increased cornering grip for improved handling performanceHelp to prevent nose-diving while braking$189.99 - $294.99
- KYB® AGX™ Strut AssemblyHonda Civic 1999, AGX™ Strut Assembly by KYB®, 2 per Vehicle. Whether you simply drive in town or prefer a firm, aggressive ride all the time, AGX Shocks and Struts by KYB are a great choice. These twin-tube hydraulic gas shocks...Designed for handling precision and ride composureExternally adjustable without lifting the vehicle or removing the tires$92.55 - $92.60
- Skunk2® Adjustable Sleeve Coilover KitHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Adjustable Sleeve Coilover Kit by Skunk2®. Designed as an affordable alternative to full coilovers such as Skunk2 Pro-S II and Pro-C systems, this adjustable sleeve coilover kit...Engineered as a cost-efficient alternative to full coiloversDesigned to be used with OEM or aftermarket shocks$286.99
- Spec-D® Black Lowering SpringsHonda Civic 1999, Black Lowering Springs by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and...Lowering springs reduce ride height for better aerodynamics, less body roll and improved stanceCoilover springs reduce ride height and can be adjusted$62.30
- Spec-D® Coilover SpringsHonda Civic 1999, Coilover Springs by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and...Lowering springs reduce ride height for better aerodynamics, less body roll and improved stanceCoilover springs reduce ride height and can be adjusted$67.64
- H&R® OE Sport SpringsHonda Civic Coupe / Sedan 1999, OE Sport Springs by H&R®. Front Lowering: 0.75". Rear Lowering: 0.75". Only from H&R, OE Sport Springs are for those who desire a slight increase in handling and control. You can expect reduced body...$245.00
- H&R® Race SpringsHonda Civic Coupe / Sedan 1999, Race Springs by H&R®. Front Lowering: 2.5". Rear Lowering: 2.3". H&R Race Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. When the need for uncompromised...$245.00
- Tein® H-Tech SpringsHonda Civic 1999, H-Tech Springs by Tein®. TEIN H-Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM...Increase HandlingSteel Construction$216.00
- Tein® S-Tech Spring KitHonda Civic 1999, S-Tech Spring Kit by Tein®. TEIN S-Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability....Increase HandlingSteel Construction$200.00
- Eibach® Sway BarHonda Civic 2 Door. 4 Door With Factory Front Bar 1999, Sway Bar by Eibach®. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds$207.17 - $395.20
- ST Suspensions® Anti-Sway Bar KitHonda Civic 1.6L L4 FWD (Front Wheel Drive) 1999, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel sway bars from ST...Set of front and rear anti-roll sway barsEffectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns$172.55 - $377.40
- Spec-D® Rear Subframe Kit with Sway Bar. Subframe. Lower Tie BarHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX / Value Package 1999, Rear Subframe Kit with Sway Bar. Subframe. Lower Tie Bar by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you...Lowering springs reduce ride height for better aerodynamics, less body roll and improved stanceCoilover springs reduce ride height and can be adjusted$186.90
- Whiteline® Sway BarHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX / Value Package 1999, Sway Bar by Whiteline®. This Whiteline sway bar gives more grip, better handling, outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$224.82 - $251.82
- Cusco® 18mm Rear SwayHonda Civic D16Y7 Engine Hatchback 1999, 18mm Rear Sway by Cusco®. Size: 18mm. Sway Bar 18mm 3-ways Adjustable 143/150/158% compare to standard Use OE Bushings & Bracket.$216.00
- Cusco® 24mm Rear SwayHonda Civic D16Y7 Engine Hatchback 1999, 24mm Rear Sway by Cusco®. Size: 24mm. Sway Bar 24mm 3-ways Adjustable 110/122/140? compare to standard With Bushings.$264.60
- Skunk2® Strut BarHonda Civic 1999, Strut Bar by Skunk2®. With this strut tower bar, you will be able to tie your vehicle's upper suspension points at its shock towers to provide ultimate chassis strength and rigidity. The bar is constructed from...Ties thevehicle's upper suspension points at its shock towersProvides ultimate chassis strength and rigidity$158.99
- DC Sports® Strut BarHonda Civic 1999, Carbon Steel Strut Bar by DC Sports®. DC Sports upper strut bars reduce a vehicle’s chassis flex by connecting the vehicle body at the shock towers for added torsional stiffness. These strut bars vastly improve...$112.86 - $166.72
- Spec-D® C-Pillar BarHonda Civic 1999, C-Pillar Bar by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and coilovers,...$24.92
- Spec-D® Strut BarHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX / Value Package 1999, Strut Bar by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and...$44.50 - $49.84
- Whiteline® Rear Strut Tower BraceHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX / Value Package 1999, Rear Strut Tower Brace by Whiteline®. Includes Quick Release Clamp. Whiteline strut tower bracing are very simple to install and feature light weight polished aluminium...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$125.82
- Cusco® 40mm Rear Strut BarHonda Civic 1999, 40mm Rear Strut Bar by Cusco®. Type 40 Aluminum/40mm OD Round Require to trim rear panels to install.$216.00
- Cusco® Type-AS Strut BarHonda Civic 1999, Type-AS Strut Bar by Cusco®. Position: Front. Type AS Aluminum/20mm OD, Round Require to trim rear panels to install.$144.00
- Cusco® Type-CB Strut BarHonda Civic 1999, Type-CB Strut Bar by Cusco®. Position: Rear.$264.60
- Cusco® Type-OS Strut BarHonda Civic 1999, Type-OS Strut Bar by Cusco®.$180.00
- KSport® Lower Control ArmsHonda Civic 1999, Lower Control Arms by KSport®. This is a set of two replacement lower control arms crafted from T-6061 aluminum that enhance strength, reduce weight by 30%, and provide more clearance for wider tires on lowered...Set of two replacement lower control arms engineered for your specific make and modelT-6061 aluminum construction is 30% lighter than OEM while enhancing strength and rigidity$150.00
- Skunk2® Hard Anodized Rear Camber KitHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Hard Anodized Rear Camber Kit by Skunk2®. Sold in Pairs. Quickly adjust rear camber without disconnecting the arm from the chassis. Ensure quality and reliable wheel chamber adjustments...Designed to adjust both positive and negative camberSignificantly improves handling and overall stability$169.99
- Skunk2® Pro Series™ Front Camber KitHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Pro Series™ Front Camber Kit by Skunk2®. With this front camber kit by Skunk2 you will correct almost all abnormal tire wear and increase high-speed stability. The kit includes...Corrects almost all abnormal tire wearAllows for quicker and easier adjustments$169.99 - $229.99
- Skunk2® Rear Lower Control ArmsHonda Civic 1999, Rear Lower Control Arms by Skunk2®. Made from aircraft-quality 2024 billet aluminum, they are more than 25 percent lighter than factory units. The products are CNC-machined for precise fit. The adjustable...Ensure maximum handling performanceDesigned as a direct replacement$189.99 - $289.99
- Skunk2® Tuner Series™ Front Camber KitHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Tuner Series™ Front Camber Kit by Skunk2®. Now, you can easily correct almost all abnormal tire wear that is typically associated with negative camber and improve high-speed...Designed for no-slip performance, reduced bolt distortion, and high durabilityCorrects almost all abnormal tire wear$169.99 - $189.99
- Skunk2® Classic™ Hard Anodized Rear Lower Arm BarHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX 1999, Classic™ Hard Anodized Rear Lower Arm Bar by Skunk2®. Provide your vehicle with top handling performance with this rear lower arm bars based on technology that has been used on race...Designed to fine-tune the chassis for maximum handling performanceManufactured from aircraft quality 6061 aluminum$109.99
- Skunk2® Phi Fifty™ Rear Lower Arm BarHonda Civic 1999, Phi Fifty™ Rear Lower Arm Bar by Skunk2®. This anodized rear lower arm bar is designed to tie your vehicle at its rear suspension points providing reduced chassis distortion and more durability during extreme...Ties a vehicle at its rear suspension pointsEnsures reduced chassis distortion and more durability under extreme driving$119.99
- Skunk2® Pro Series™ Ball JointsHonda Civic 1999, Pro Series™ Ball Joints by Skunk2®. Sold Individually. With these Pro Series ball joints you will significantly reduce ordinary clearance issues associated with lowered cars and aftermarket, adjustable ball...Significantly reduce ordinary clearance issues typically associated with lowered cars and aftermarket, adjustable ball jointsPrevent the suspension arm from binding at the joint$49.99
- Spec-D® Red Front Arm Camber KitHonda Civic 1999, Red Front Arm Camber Kit by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering springs and...$80.10
- Spec-D® Red Rear Replace Arm Camber KitHonda Civic 1999, Red Rear Replace Arm Camber Kit by Spec-D®. Beef up your chassis and suspension with performance parts from Spec-D. They have everything you need to give your car racetrack handling and stance, from lowering...$53.40
- Tein® Pillowball Upper MountHonda Civic 1999, Pillowball Upper Mount by Tein®. Front and Rear. I.D. 70 mm. Pillowball upper mounts are designed to offer greater feed back by eliminating the deflection in OEM rubber bushings. A NWB spherical bearing is used in...Constructed of Ultra Duraluminum A2017S-4NWB spherical bearing$171.00
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX / Value Package 1999, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Front/Rear Control Arm Bushing, Front/Rear Shock Bushing, Front/Rear Sway Bar Bushing, Front/Rear Coil...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions$133.90
- Energy Suspension® Rack and Pinion BushingsHonda Civic CX / DX / EX / GX / HX / LX / Value Package 1999, Rack and Pinion Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 round polyurethane bushings that keep rack and pinion steering assemblies properly aligned to allow...Set of 2 round polyurethane bushings that keep rack and pinion steering assemblies properly aligned at the mounting points to allow smooth movement and absorb noise, vibration, and harshnessZinc-plated steel center shaft included$6.14
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Wilwood® Combination Parking Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Kit$844.99 - $899.99
- Auto Dolly® Hood Picker$132.99
1999 Honda Civic Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4 - 1 reviews
- Related 1999 Honda Civic Pages
- 1999 Honda Civic Models
- 1999 Honda Civic CX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic DX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic EX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic EX-R Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic EX-R SIR Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic GX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic HX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic LX Performance Suspension Parts
- 1999 Honda Civic Value Package Performance Suspension Parts