GMC Sierra 1999-2013, Contractor Box Tonneau System by Lund®. This unique storage/bed protection system is like nothing else on the market, delivering over 11 cu. ft. of useable space. You get convenient access to tools and equipment, complete bed coverage, central access to the bed, and complete use of the bed under the boxes and tonneau. The heavy-duty diamond plate aluminum contractor grade boxes keep tools and supplies safe and secure, while the integrated diamond plate aluminum or black vinyl tonneau protects the bed contents.
- Provides large volume of organized storage space
- 2 Heavy-duty diamond plate aluminum contractor grade boxes with integrated diamond plate aluminum or black vinyl center tonneau cover
- Side opening boxes allow easy access to tools
- Large single lids allow storage of longer items
- Lids supported by dual gas springs
- Boxes can be arranged or organized for all trades
- Boxes designed to eliminate cascading of contents
- Lids can support up to 1000 lbs. of distributed load on top
- Vent holes in boxes allow air transfer and reduce condensation
- Black vinyl tonneau rolls up to provide complete access to center of bed; ideal for tall items
- Vinyl tonneau secured with Velcro
- Diamond plate aluminum tonneau is hinged at front and has gas struts on each side to lift and hold open
- Protected bed under boxes and tonneau ideal for transporting contractor supplies
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
The Lund Contractor Box Tonneau (CBT) System has been intelligently designed to provide rational use of the truck bed. Your tools and equipment are smartly stored right where you need them and the boxes and integrated tonneau provide complete protection from the elements for your truck bed and contents.
Unlike front mounted tool boxes which require reaching or getting into the bed to access some gear, the side mounted boxes in the CBT system are easily accessible while standing at the side of the truck. The long single lids allow long items to be stored and Lund has designed each box so it can be organized for any trade and to eliminate cascading of box contents. The rugged diamond plate aluminum construction of these boxes makes them strong enough for the lids to support up to 1000 lbs. of distributed load on the top. Each lid opens easily and is supported by dual gas springs. Vent holes in the box allow airflow and reduce condensation.
The center tonneau comes in your choice of durable black vinyl or diamond plate aluminum. The vinyl is tear resistant, easy to clean, and seals out moisture to protect your cargo. It rolls back for access and the rolled up tonneau can be secured to the front of the truck bed with the included straps and quick release fasteners. The tonneau closes securely with heavy-duty Velcro fasteners. The diamond plate aluminum tonneau is hinged at the front of the truck bed so it can pivot upward. Gas struts at each side lift the tonneau and hold it open while you access the bed. When closed, the tonneau’s seals protect the bed from the elements.
The Contractor Box Tonneau comes with everything needed for installation, and it’s covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as he or she owns the vehicle on which the product is installed.322.19 1,338.88
Brand: Lund Part Numbers:
Lund International® was founded in 1965, but the company has auto accessories manufacturing roots that go back to the 1930s. Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, Lund designs, manufactures and markets automotive aftermarket accessories for light and heavy trucks, SUVs, CUVs, vans, and passenger cars. The company’s broad product line includes ventvisors/side window deflectors, hood shields/protectors, running boards/tube steps, tonneau covers, storage boxes, floor and cargo liners, bed protectors, and cargo management products. Lund operates world-class manufacturing facilities in Lawrenceville, Georgia and Howe, Indiana. Both have state-of-the-art production equipment and technology, and both are staffed by expert engineers, craftsmen, and machinists. This gives Lund the capability to manufacture top quality products quickly and economically, right here in the USA.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)