GMC Sierra 1999-2000, BakFlip CS Folding Tonneau Cover with Rack System by BAK®, Aluminum. The BakFlip CS Folding Tonneau Cover core is laminated from impact resistant, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene with a surface in aluminum. No other tonneau cover can match the flexibility and versatility of the BakFlip CS tonneau cover with an integrated ladder rack system. The rack is of sliding design and allows you to lock the rack in any position along the bed. Secure stainless steel tie-downs are included. Nothing beats the elegance and practicality of BakFlip CS.
- Hard folding aluminum tonneau cover with integrated contractor rack
- Rack uprights slide in the rails for multiple positions
- 500 lbs. rack capacity
- Rack installs or can be removed in minutes
- One pair of sliding tie-downs included
- Patented design – there is nothing like it
- Folding panels combine the strength of a solid panel cover with the flexibility of a roll-up cover
- Drive with the cover closed, fully or partially open
- Lightweight panels are easy to operate
- Cover allows full access to stake pockets; 100% bed access
- Panel core made in super strong and light, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene
- Panel frames in aluminum or aircraft grade aluminum
- Panel exterior in aluminum
- Patented, watertight, full-length EPDM rubber hinges
- Efficient draining system, integrated in the rails, keeps bed dry in all weathers
- Secure locking mechanisms easily handled from both sides of bed
- Intermittent locking positions
- Secure locking of folded up cover
- Panels latch automatically
- Weight rated up to 400 lbs. of evenly distributed weight
- Glass nylon latches in aluminum or injection molded housings
- Clamps included
- Easy no drill installation. Tool needed: One 15 mm wrench
- Works with BAKBox toolbox
- 2-year warranty
The BakFlip Folding Tonneau Cover gives new dimensions to your truck. The BakFlip cover is waterproof, weatherproof and theft-proof. It performs in any climate and any weather. It is always there when you need it, and folds easily out of the way – all the way, or part of the way – when you don’t need it. The ingenious folding mechanism gives you complete flexibility; With the cover folded up all the way, you have full access to the bed, and as every panel of the cover can be securely locked, you can choose to partially cover the bed and leave the rear open. The panels lock automatically when folded down, and can easily be released from both sides of the bed. Close the cover, lock the tailgate, and your bed is completely secured. When driving with the cover open a specially designed, sliding lock mechanism, secures the swiveling prop rods, making sure that the cover cannot fly off the truck or vibrate loose. This is a very strong cover, rated to carry an evenly distributed weight of 300 lb – 400 lb, depending on the model. The BakFlip covers have a lasting finish, with protection against harmful UV rails. The first grade materials and first grade workmanship guarantee that you will enjoy and take pride in the BakFlip cover for many years to come. The BakFlip is delivered in a special plastic mold packaging that makes sure that you get an undamaged cover delivered to your door. Installation is easy. Installation instructions come with the BakFlip and installation videos are available on the internet.
The BAKFlip CS is the combination of a hard folding aluminum tonneau cover and an integrated rack system. The ultimate solution for both storage and cargo management, the CS provides flexible loading features to accommodate a variety of options from construction materials to sporting goods. The rack uprights and crossbars can be installed or removed in minutes offering the ultimate in truck bed versatility.
BAK Industries is the leading manufacturer of innovative tonneau covers for pickup trucks. We go to great lengths to produce covers that are not ordinary. We take all factors into consideration, from contemporary designs, to strength and security. We are committed to producing solutions that meet the demands of the most discerning customers. No matter how you use your truck, BAK Industries makes a cover to suit your lifestyle. BAK tonneau covers have met with such success in the aftermarket that Ford now offers custom versions of the BAKFlip tonneau cover as a Ford OEM option.