1999 Ford Ranger Lift Kits
- Belltech® - Lift KitFord Ranger 1999, Lift Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil spring spacer kit raises front...Our price: $37.10 - $344.00$37.10 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Sway BarsFord Ranger 1999, Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response,...Our price: $202.68 - $209.43$202.68 20% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger RWD 1999, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $1,366.62$1,366.62 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger 4WD 1999, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; 3-4 in. Frt/3 in. Rr Lift; Incl. Block Kit; Diff. Brace; X-Member; Sway Bar Drop Link; Brake Hose Kit.Our price: $1,399.95$1,399.95 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger XL / XLT 1999, Lift Kit-Suspension by Superlift®. Front/Rear Master Lift Kit; 2.75 in. Frt./0.75 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Front Kit Box w/Shock Brackets; Rear Coil Spacer.Our price: $929.95$929.95 20% OFF
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."