Ford F-250 1999-2008, Magna Extendable Replacement Towing Mirrors by CIPA®. This direct replacement for your OEM mirrors will allow you to see around a large trailer easily. They manually extend an additional 4.5", for a total extended length of 22.5".
- Fits existing mounting hole pattern (no drilling required)
- Full-sized 9.25" x 6" mirror face
- Includes 2 2.5" x 3.75" wedge HotSpot mirrors
- 10" x 10" mirror head extends and retracts a full 4.5"
- Total extended length of approximately 22.25"
- Features fold-away and break-away features for tight spaces
- Available in manual, power, and heated power
- Vibration-dampening bi-pillar construction for crisper, clearer reflection
- Uses the original OEM wiring
- One-year warranty
Towing a big trailer is spooky enough; don’t try to do it blind. The mirrors on your truck probably aren’t wide enough to look around a big RV, race car hauler or horse trailer. And the interior mirror only shows you the front of your own trailer. Any merging or lane-changing maneuver has to be performed by Braille, because you can’t see past your own trailer. The solution is simple: wider rearview mirrors so you can see the road next to you. These mirrors are a bolt-on replacement for your OEM mirrors, including the power remote and heat. With a generous 9.25" x 6" mirror face and a 2.75" x 3.75" wedge HotSpot mirror, they give you a substantial line of sight to the rear and sides. When you’ve parked the trailer, just push the mirrors inwards, telescoping them back 4.5" for normal driving.
CIPA® is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA's business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.