The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1999 Ford Explorer Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Body KitFord Explorer 1999, Platinum Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...$154.80 - $469.80
- Xenon® Rear Bumper CoverFord Explorer XLS / XLT 1999, Rear Bumper Cover by Xenon®. The stylish detail and aerodynamic features of this Bumper Cover will set your car apart for a unique presence on the road. It's reaction injection molded in polyurethane...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$187.77
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Black Rear BumperFord Explorer Eddie Bauer / Limited / Sport / XLT 1999, Perfect Match Series Black Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded...$358.00
- Duraflex® Off Road Bulge Front FendersFord Explorer 1999, Off Road Bulge Front Fenders by Duraflex®. 2 Pieces. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.$251.10
- VIS Racing® Outcast Style Body KitFord Explorer 2 Door 1999, Outcast Style Body Kit by VIS Racing®. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it exclusively yours. Every part is made extremely durable to withstand the abuse of daily...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle$228.64 - $703.13
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
1999 Ford Explorer Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 3.8 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2011 Ford Explorer | Posted by Daniel | (Finleyville, PA)
Nice product, paint matched perfectly, the average person can install. Only tools needed are a tape measure and masking tape. Very pleased with the looks and quality. Uses 3M backed tape.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 1999 Ford Explorer Models
- 1999 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Body Kits
- 1999 Ford Explorer Limited Body Kits
- 1999 Ford Explorer Sport Body Kits
- 1999 Ford Explorer XL Body Kits
- 1999 Ford Explorer XLS Body Kits
- 1999 Ford Explorer XLT Body Kits