1999 Ford Escort Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Escort Coupe / Sedan Non-ABS 1999, Quick-Strut™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This innovative replacement strut comes complete and ready to install. All of the most common wear parts are included so you’ll not only save...Our price: $142.01 - $154.85$142.0120% OFF
- Monroe® - Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Escort Coupe / Sedan Non-ABS 1999, Econo-Matic™ Complete Strut Assemblies by Monroe®. This ready-to-install complete strut assembly includes everything needed for strut replacement in an affordable, fully-assembled unit. You save time...Our price: $91.81 - $122.23$91.8120% OFF
- KYB® - Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut AssembliesFord Escort 1999, Strut-Plus™ Complete Strut Assemblies by KYB®, 1 per Pack. For popular vehicles with high registrations or a history of spring fatigue.Our price: $144.85 - $158.17$144.8520% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsFord Escort 1999, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $66.32 - $81.87$66.3220% OFF
- Sachs® - Strut MountFord Escort LX / SE 1999, Strut Mount by Sachs®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...Our price: $45.32$45.3220% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ StrutsFord Escort Non-ABS 1999, Sensa-Trac™ Struts by Monroe®. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks, struts with PSD (Position Sensitive...Our price: $57.70 - $80.80$57.7020% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ Front StrutFord Escort LX / SE Non-ABS 1999, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Strut by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 12" Compressed, 18.5" Extended with 6.5" Stroke. Body Length: 11.563". Includes Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks...Our price: $54.57$54.5720% OFF
- Unity® - Replacement Complete Strut AssemblyFord Escort 1999, Replacement Complete Strut Assembly by Unity®, Sold Individually. Unity offers front and rear complete strut assemblies that match original equipment quality and ride height. They come fully assembled with all new parts for a...Our price: $69.96 - $93.35$69.9620% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Cory C.
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."