The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1999 Dodge Dakota Body Kits
1 - 28 of 2801 of 01
- Xenon® Body KitDodge Dakota 1999, Body Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary models. All parts are made from reaction...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application
$56.03from $44.82 - $1,344.92# 1648549
- Duraflex® BT-1 Style Bumper CoverDodge Dakota 1999, Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.
- Duraflex® Platinum Style Front Bumper CoverDodge Dakota 1999, Platinum Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.
- Street Scene® Gen 1 Style Front ValanceDodge Dakota 1999, Gen 1 Style Front Valance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Front Bumper CoverDodge Dakota 1999, Gen 2 Style Front Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Rear BumperDodge Dakota Base / R/T / SLT 1999, Perfect Match Series Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded polymer OE style step pads,...
$447.50from $358.00 - $405.16# 44438870
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Rear BumperDodge Dakota 1999, Universal Series Diamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern...
$171.75from $137.40 - $263.38# 467298
- Duraflex® SG Style Front Lip SpoilerDodge Dakota 1999, SG Style Front Lip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.
- Xenon® 2" Wide Fender Flare KitDodge Dakota 1999, 2" Fender Flare Kit by Xenon®. Fender flares give your vehicle a bolder look and they're a must to make those taller and wider wheels and tires look at home. This flare accentuates the fender line as it encircles...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application
$124.75from $99.80 - $399.22# 1648543
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresDodge Dakota 1999, Front and Rear Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 3.5", Tire Coverage: 1.5" Front, 1.5" Rear , Includes: , Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. These are a perfect...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos
- Bushwacker® Street Style Fender FlaresDodge Dakota 1999, Front and Rear Street Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pcs, OE Matte Black, Smooth. Height: 3.5" Front, 3.5" Rear, Tire Coverage: 0.75" Front, 0.75" Rear , Includes: , Edge Trim, Hardware Kit. Upgrade...Smooth, low-profile design for a sleek lookExcellent tire coverage for maximum protection
- Street Scene® Gen 1 Style Roll PanDodge Dakota 1999, Gen 1 Style Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction
- Street Scene® Gen 2 Style Roll PanDodge Dakota 1999, Gen 2 Style Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction
- Street Scene® Holey Rollie Style Roll PanDodge Dakota 1999, Holey Rollie Style Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that boring factory rear bumper and give your truck a clean, smooth look with this heavy-duty accessory. Built of high-grade urethane, the roll pan...Gives your vehicle’s back a sleek, new lookFeatures durable urethane construction
- IPCW® Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate PocketDodge Dakota 1999, Fiberglass Roll Pan with License Plate Pocket by IPCW®. If you've ever thought of modifying your truck, it is the accessory to invest in. Give your vehicle a smooth, clean, customized look with this top-quality...Makes the back of your truck look uniqueStrong construction to last
- Duraflex® CVX Style HoodDodge Dakota 1999, CVX Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.
- Duraflex® Cowl Style HoodDodge Dakota 1999, Cowl Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.
- Duraflex® SS Style HoodDodge Dakota 1999, SS Style Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process.
- VIS Racing® OEM-Style Carbon Fiber HoodDodge Dakota 2 Door 1999, OEM-Style Carbon Fiber Hood by VIS Racing®. When it comes to choosing the perfect hood for your favorite vehicle, the VIS part is the way to go. The hood is molded and contoured to perfection, exhibiting a...Gives your car a winning race lookCustom made for your vehicle
- Amerihood® SSK Style Functional Heat Extractor Vented HoodDodge Dakota 1999, SSK Style Functional Heat Extractor Vented Hood by Amerihood®. Functional custom hood is perfect replacement for the ordinary factory hood. Direct cold intake air to work with performance air intake system by...Stylish and aerodynamicHand Laid High Quality Fiberglass and Resin
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverDodge Dakota 1999, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®, Hinged Hardware. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic,...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays
- AVS® Black Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window CoversDodge Dakota 1999, Black Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers by AVS®. The rear side windows on most extended cab pickups and many 2-door cars are plain and boring. Add some pizazz to your hauler with these custom rear side window...
- AMI® V-Tech Side Window CoverDodge Dakota 1999, V-Tech Side Window Cover by AMI®, 1 Pair. AMI V-Tech window covers offer a sleek look that made V-Tech famous. These covers feature symmetrical openings that compliment the vehicles lines. They come black but are...Custom Formed ABS PlasticDramatic Styling
- Street Scene® Wiper CowlDodge Dakota 1999, Wiper Cowl by Street Scene®. If you think your vehicle will look even better with the wipers out of sight, then go with this great accessory that will make your hood flow all the way to the windshield. The wiper...Hides your wipers for a smooth, clean lookMade of high-quality fiberglass to never warp
- IPCW® Stainless Steel Tail Light FillersDodge Dakota 1999, Stainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair of...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability
- VIS Racing® Stalker Style Front BumperDodge Dakota 2 Door 1999, Stalker Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements. The...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 15891004
- Garmin® nuvi Essential 4.3" Touchscreen Vehicle GPS Navigatorfrom $74.25 - $152.99# 17214753
- 1999 Dodge Dakota Models
- 1999 Dodge Dakota Base Body Kits
- 1999 Dodge Dakota R/T Body Kits
- 1999 Dodge Dakota SLT Body Kits
- 1999 Dodge Dakota Sport Body Kits