The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1998 Subaru Forester Body Kits
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- Duraflex® L-Sport Style Body KitSubaru Forester 1998, L-Sport Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...
$160.88from $128.70 - $396.90# 303506
- VIS Racing® Z Sport Style Body KitSubaru Forester 4 Door 1998, Z Sport Style Fiberglass Body Kit by VIS Racing®. This product includes Body Kit, Scoop, Front Grille, Front Lip, Side Skirts and Rear Lip. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle
$226.56from $181.25 - $543.75# 13003363
- VIS Racing® J Speed Style Body KitSubaru Forester 4 Door 1998, J Speed Style Fiberglass Body Kit by VIS Racing®. This product includes Body Kit, Front Bumper, Side Skirts and Rear Bumper. Give your car the look that is sure to intimidate its peers and make it...Innovative designCustom made for your vehicle
$259.19from $207.35 - $622.05# 12998965
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 1998 Subaru Forester Models
- 1998 Subaru Forester Base Body Kits
- 1998 Subaru Forester L Body Kits
- 1998 Subaru Forester S Body Kits