1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsJeep Grand Cherokee 1998, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 10 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $91.80$91.80 20% OFF
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Fender TrimJeep Grand Cherokee 1998, Polished Stainless Steel Fender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirrorlike finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and...Our price: $67.20$67.20 20% OFF
- B&I® - Fender TrimJeep Grand Cherokee 1998, Fender Trim by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect...Our price: $74.99$74.99 20% OFF
- ACC® - Hot Rod Wire LoomsJeep Grand Cherokee V8 1998, Hot Rod Wire Looms by ACC®. With Flames Illuminated. To get the most unique and exclusive look for your engine, look no further than this illuminated wire looms. Your choice of red, blue, white, yellow or green LED...Our price: $182.49$182.49 20% OFF
- AMI® - Billet Radio Knob KitJeep Grand Cherokee 1998, Billet Radio Knob Kit by AMI®. 1 Knob. Billet is in, and these billet dash knobs from AMI will put you on track for the gnarliest dash panel on the street. Yes, they’re real billet aluminum, not shiny plastic.Our price: $32.68$32.68 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.39 20% OFF
Posted by Timmy C.
"Looks great; it was easy to install; just make sure that it is where you want it to go before sticking it on; it will not move. "
Posted by Curtis D.
"Hello. A few weeks ago purchased RI chrome tail bezels for my '05 Grand Cherokee. They were so eay to install. Just make sure the tail light are free of wax, etc. Then wipe with achocol, peel the tape back line up and push firmly."
Posted by Paul B.
"I searched the Net for months for product upgrades for my ride. CarID beat them ALL by 15 bucks for this part !!! Thanks CarID."
Posted by Frank C.
"This is a nice metal trim part, not plastic like many others. Fit and finish is very nice and a nice way to get Grand Cherokee on the back of the vehicle."
Posted by Mark S.
"Looks great, already have had compliments on it. Very easy to install."