1998 CK Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- ThuleŽ - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackGMC CK 1998, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system and telescoping arms that...Our price: $182.95$182.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackGMC CK 1998, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting system makes carrier mounting...Our price: $134.95 - $158.95$134.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Snowboard CarrierGMC CK 1998, Snowboard Carrier by ThuleŽ. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...Our price: $118.95$118.95 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksGMC CK 1998, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by YakimaŽ. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards,...Our price: $116.10 - $143.10$116.10 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksGMC CK 1998, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks by YakimaŽ. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are the best looking, most...Our price: $197.10 - $206.10$197.10 20% OFF
- RolaŽ - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by RolaŽ. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $114.72$114.72 20% OFF
Posted by Jo A. G. | 2010 GMC Yukon
"Just what we expected. They look and work great on our 2005 Yukon."
Posted by Justin M. | 2012 GMC Yukon
"Got the carrier in the mail and installed it no problem in only 5 minutes. It works great with no problems whatsoever and doesn't look bulky or tacky."