Ford F-250 1998-2006, Mirror Glass Kit by CIPA®, Power Glass and Subassembly Repair Kit. Repair Kit is for the replacement of the internal parts and glass on the classic style Magna Extendable Replacement Mirrors.
- Exact replacement of parts included in CIPA’s Magna Extendable Replacement Mirror kits
- Much more economical than having to replace the entire towing mirror
- Ensures a lifetime of satisfaction with CIPA’s Extendable Replacement Mirrors
- Provides years of extended visibility and reliability
- Glass removal tool and instructions included
Add these removable extension mirrors in minutes, and make your towing simpler and safer. Instead of adding a giant size mirror that looks like it’s been rescued from a tractor-trailer rig, simply slip these over your original rearview mirrors. Attach an unobtrusive plastic mounting clip to your mirror mount, screw a small knob into a threaded hole in the clip, and your mirror is securely attached. The extra width means you can see further behind and to the side of your trailer. That makes for a more comfortable, safer ride. Made from sturdy ABS plastic, these mirrors can never rust or peel.
CIPA® is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA's business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.