1998 Ford F-250 Catalytics
- Walker® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 V8 1998, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This part features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed to meet the EPA policy and emission reduction...Our price: $109.80 - $188.44$109.8020% OFF
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 V8 1998, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This catalytic converter is constructed specially for your vehicle to directly replace the original equipment part and comes ready to install. The part is designed to meet EPA...Our price: $285.05 - $542.30$285.0520% OFF
- Bosal® - Catalytic Converter AssemblyFord F-250 1998, Catalytic Converter Assembly by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques...Our price: $251.85 - $346.73$251.8520% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 Under 8500 Lbs GVW With Federal Emissions 1998, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and...Our price: $59.83 - $85.14$59.8320% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 1998, Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter...Our price: $268.48 - $356.84$268.4820% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $37.38 - $324.04$37.3820% OFF
- DEC® - 49-State OBDII Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 1998, 49-State OBDII Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Not Legal in California. Position: Left. Note: This catalytic converter is NOT approved for sale or use in California. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the...Our price: $481.66 - $498.39$481.6620% OFF
- Flowmaster® - 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 5.4L 1998, 282 Series Stainless Steel OBDII Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®, 2.5" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as...Our price: $84.56 - $95.25$84.5620% OFF
- Flowmaster® - Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic ConverterFord F-250 5.4L 4WD 1998, Direct Fit Stainless Steel Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. The new Flowmaster replacement catalytic converters are made to meet and exceed all federal environmental regulations and, as all Flowmaster products, to...Our price: $304.00 - $312.37$304.0020% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Tom S.
"This exhaust system is not from the cat back, there is a piece of pipe 22.5" long that they don't include. My muffler had a 11" piece of pipe welded to it, they illuminate it, witch is not a problem. I would have gave it a 5 star if not for that pipe."
Posted by Ken E.
"I recently ordered a Flowmaster muffler from CARiD and the experience was a very good one. The order was filled very fast and sent. I received it in no time at all. It was in great condition and sound great on my truck, and I couldn't beat the price."
Posted by Kevin B.
"I got the Force II within a week of ordering. Came nicely packed in box that was beat up by UPS. But the Flowmaster people fortunately packed it well enough to withstand the torture of UPS personnel. Thank you. Installed the Force II system on my 03 Ford F250. Sounds great! The only tweak I had to make was to my rattling heat shields on the y-pipe going to the headers. The pipes have a nice grumbling sound, not too loud and not too soft. When you get into the pedal, it really turns heads. Hats off to Flowmaster. It really gave my 5.4L Triton a voice. I highly recommend the Force II if you're looking for a casual rumbling sound. Thanks toCARiD.com and Flowmaster. "
Posted by Harold G.
"The sound is awesome. When idling, it has a nice rumble, yet when you get on it, the muffler barks pretty loud."
Posted by Will F.
"Tip looks great on my super duty. It really adds the finishing touch to my exhaust system."