The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1998 Ford Contour Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 12 of 1201 of 01
- Duraflex® Survivor Style Body KitFord Contour 1998, Survivor Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...$118.80 - $359.10
- Pure® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightFord Contour 1998, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by Pure®. Get the factory spoiler your car didn't get from the factory. Spoilers can be optional equipment or standard on performance models. For whatever reason your car...Factory high performance style for lessMade from ABS plastic$141.95 - $267.20
- T5i® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightFord Contour 1998, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by T5i®. Improve the appearance and even the aerodynamics of your car with this factory style spoiler. Its factory style will perfectly complement your car's fine lines, and...Factory style and quality for lessMade from Fiberglass$141.95 - $258.85
- VIS Racing® Ballistix Style Rear BumperFord Contour 2 / 4 Door 1998, Ballistix Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper by VIS Racing®. Deck your vehicle’s back out today and make it more custom-looking. The rear bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the...Makes for an unforgettable rear-end appearanceLightweight construction without sacrificing strength$207.50
- VIS Racing® Octane Style Front BumperFord Contour 2 / 4 Door 1998, Octane Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the elements....Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$207.50
- VIS Racing® Ballistix Style Side SkirtsFord Contour 2 / 4 Door 1998, Ballistix Style Fiberglass Side Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the sporty lowered look it deserves! Far from being a typical add-on, the side skirts make for better aerodynamics and...Add an exciting edge to the side profilesMade of show-quality material to ensure maximum durability$207.50
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations®. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$279.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Lisle® Valve Spring Compressor$16.65 - $73.46
1998 Ford Contour Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1998 Ford Contour | Posted by Chris | (Mississauga, ON)
They look awesome and fit perfectly on my 1998 Mercury Mystique.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1998 Ford Contour Models
- 1998 Ford Contour Base Body Kits
- 1998 Ford Contour GL Body Kits
- 1998 Ford Contour LX Body Kits
- 1998 Ford Contour Power Body Kits
- 1998 Ford Contour SE Body Kits
- 1998 Ford Contour SVT Body Kits
- 1998 Ford Contour Sport Body Kits