Dodge Ram 1998, Cab Guard Wind Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing a Wade Cab-Guard Wind Deflector. It is made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for an accurate fit, great looks and functionality.
- State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fit
- Reduces wind noise and night time glare
- Shades cab from UV rays and hot sun
- Application specific design
- Made in aircraft grade, impact resistant, high gloss acrylic
- Available in clear and smoke color acrylic
- Installs quickly and easily with 3M tape
- Flawless aerodynamic design
- Allows fresh air circulation during any weather condition
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Wade Wind Deflectors are very good-looking and practical accessories. The Cab Guard Wind Deflector not only reduces draft and wind noise when you drive with the rear window open, it also shades the rear window from the heat and the UV rays from the sun. It is a truly cool accessory.
Wade Automotive Products was started in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the 1980s by Jeff Wade, making high quality truck bed protection products. The company developed an unsurpassed expertise in making high-impact resistant products that are reliable and easy to install. Over the years the product line was expanded into wind deflectors, bug shields, hood scoops and other products that enhance the appearance of a vehicle while protecting vital parts from damage. The company was acquired by Westin Automotive Products of Irwindale, California. Westin has built a solid reputation as a producer of quality truck accessories since the 1970s. The top quality profile of Wade Automotive Products and its complimentary product line was a perfect fit to the Westin organization. The move has strengthened both brands and Westin Automotive Products is now, with the addition of Wade and other brands, expanding in the automotive aftermarket and widening its product line to go beyond truck accessories.