- Nitro Drop hydraulic shocks are biased toward OE ride comfort while Street Performance shocks are biased towards firmer handling
- Choose complete sets of 4, or select individual front or rear for either series
- Both lineups offer the option of front shocks designed for optimum performance at a range of ride height choices
- Street Performance front shocks are available with valving designed for OEM ride height, or a range of ride height choices
- Nitro Drop 2 front shocks are available with valving designed for OEM ride height, or a range of drop
- Multi-range shock absorber ride heights are preset in 1/2” increments by the use of spacers which mount underneath springs
- Street Performance shocks are recommended when heavier, upsized wheels and tires are fitted to your vehicle
- All shocks feature a twin-tube design and are approved for use on vehicles with or without autoride suspensions
- Cavitation-free shock valving avoids air from decreasing the shock absorbers effectiveness
- All shocks feature aluminum-based piston rods with stainless steel bodies for high strength and freedom from corrosion
- All shocks come with rubber eye bushings
- Shocks may be fitted with removable dust covers should clearance issues require it
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on shock absorbers
- Manufactured in the United States
For the driver that wants front shock absorbers that work equally well at a number of ride height configurations, Belltech offers two options. If tighter handling and increased performance are what you’re looking for, the Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shock Set works with spacer blocks that mount underneath vehicle springs to create a ride height. Whatever height you choose, Street Performance Lift and Lowering shocks have been tuned with low-speed compression damping rates that reduce body roll and effectively lower your vehicle’s center of gravity. As a result, you’ll get better vehicle control on the road or off while enjoying civilized ride comfort. Pressurized nitrogen gas prevents aeration (formation of air bubbles) of the hydraulic fluid inside the shock absorbers that can form during hard use, so effectiveness does not diminish. Street Performance shock absorbers are biased to handle heavier, upsized wheels and aggressive driving, so they’re great for big tires or big rims.
For the driver that wants a shock absorber that delivers OE ride comfort equally well at a number of lowered ride height configurations, Belltech offers Nitro Drop 2 Shocks. Similar to Street Performance series shocks, Nitro Drop 2 shock ride height is pre-set by 1/2” spacer blocks that mount underneath vehicle springs. Without any spacers, they’ll perform at a ride height drop that’s 5 inches lower than stock. Whatever height you choose, Nitro Drop 2 Lowering shocks have been tuned with low-speed compression damping rates to deliver excellent ride comfort with a lower center of gravity for your vehicle, keeping ride and handling stable at all speeds. Either series of multi-range shocks is compatible with autoride self-adjusting suspension systems.
Both Nitro Drop and Street Performance shocks are also available tuned to match factory OEM ride height, without any drop or lift – see product options to select any and all choices as a complete set of 4, or individually. Depending on vehicle applications, all shocks may be fitted with a dust cover that’s removable should clearance issues on your specific make and model require it. Because Belltech believes products that do not last are not worth building, they take every effort to ensure all shock absorbers will maintain their integrity over a long period of use thanks to aluminum-based piston rods and stainless steel bodies that will never corrode. All components are built in the United States, and backed with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.41.20 237.59
Brand: Belltech Part Numbers:
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.