1998 Dodge Avenger Carpet Mats
- Lloyd® - Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Dodge Avenger 1998, Ultimat™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft, luxurious mat,...Our price: $86.90$86.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Dodge Avenger 1998, LUXE™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and insulates...Our price: $141.00$141.00 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - TruBerber™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Dodge Avenger 1998, TruBerber™ Custom Fit Mats by Lloyd®. This carpet makes stains disappear. It is inspired by mats made by the Berber tribe in North Africa. The way they use complementary colored yarns in a large, nubby texture is applied to the...Our price: $109.90$109.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats Dodge Avenger 1998, Velourtex™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the non-skid...Our price: $69.90$69.90 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Carpet Car MatsUniversal Fit Carpet Car Mats by FanMats®, 2-Piece Front Mats. Show your colors with Carpet Car Mats from FanMats! They will make you cheer every day, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make...Our price: $31.31$31.31 20% OFF
"Very satisfied with this product. Great quality and easy installation. Little lower on price would definitely make this a must have product."
"I ordered the front and back mats. The rear mats fit well over the hump and under the seats. They should protect the carpet for the life of the car."
"Good fit, looks good. Should handle the Michigan slush and snow quite well. I also have a mud/gravel drive that tends to transfer to the car interior every time you get in the car."
"Well, I received this product and it was exactly as I expected. However, when I put the floor liners in, I was excited at first, then noticed that all of the lips, which come up on the edges, seem to be molded inwards, away from the parts it should be protecting. So, in essence, there is a gap between the floor liner and where it meets the car. I imagine a spilled drink to fall directly in that area and wet the carpet underneath. However, It is much better protection that the regular floor mats I got with the car. Overall, quite happy."
"After a few weeks, the mats have settled down nicely and work as advertised. One note however, the first day that I used the mats; on the drivers side, the mat had slid up a few inches and caught the accelerator when I had stopped for gas and revved the engine to almost 3. I averted disaster with some quick thinking but someone else might not be so lucky. Just be careful."