1998 Cadillac Eldorado Water Pumps
- Bosch® - Water PumpCadillac Eldorado 1998, Water Pump by Bosch®. Restore your vehicle's cooling system to proper working order, and minimize the risk of premature failure, by installing a Bosch 100% New Water Pump. Bosch Water Pumps are designed to operate in the...Our price: $41.23$41.2320% OFF
- Pronto® - Water PumpCadillac Eldorado 1998, Water Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as...Our price: $30.24$30.2420% OFF
- Gates® - Standard Water PumpCadillac Eldorado 1998, Standard Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...Our price: $31.40$31.4020% OFF
- Airtex® - Water PumpCadillac Eldorado 1998, Water Pump by Airtex®, Use 1 per Car. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE...Our price: $26.59$26.5920% OFF
- Dorman® - Water Pump PulleyCadillac Eldorado 1998, Press-on Water Pump Pulley by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. 4.23" Dia. Size: 4.23" W x 0.85" D. With Composite Serpentine 3-Groove Pulley. Finish: Black. Not Includes: Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions. This is an...Our price: $30.93$30.9320% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Water Pump GasketCadillac Eldorado 1998, Water Pump Gasket by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. OEM Standard. Material: Victo-Tech. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But...Our price: $4.76 - $27.78$4.7620% OFF
- GMB® - Water PumpCadillac Eldorado 1998, Water Pump by GMB®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because...Our price: $71.33$71.3320% OFF
"This fan works very well, but it should be made in larger sizes. Installing it was fairly easy. The wiring was a bit of a pain though. But it works and I ain't complaining."
Posted by Aj J.
"The delay in shipping was all good, the product was good too. Thanks!"
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."