1997 Toyota Avalon Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Fender TrimToyota Avalon 1997, Polished Stainless Steel Fender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirrorlike finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and...Our price: $67.20$67.2020% OFF
- B&I® - Fender TrimToyota Avalon 1997, Fender Trim by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the...Our price: $74.99$74.9920% OFF
- B&I® - Chrome Rocker Panel (8 Pieces)Toyota Avalon 1997 Chrome Rocker Panel by B&I®, 8 Pieces, 6.5" Width. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like'...Our price: $139.99$139.9920% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.0020% OFF
- SAA® - Rocker Panel Trim "F-Type"Toyota Avalon 4 Door 1997, Rocker Panel Trim "F-Type" by SAA®, 8 Pieces. 9 - 9.25" Wide. Bring style to your car with SAA rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $270.48$270.4820% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $71.01 - $83.35$71.0120% OFF
Posted by Gracie G.
"Appearance is excellent. Easy installation, peel and place. The price and quality could not beat. I ordered a rear bumper cover for the car, the one Toyota offers. I was told that a professional should install it, but this product I could install myself. It looks beautiful."
Posted by Ricardo R.
"The pillar posts that I bought were great! The service that was provided was great! I would recommend CARiD to all my friends. It's a great place to get what you need for your car! Thank you, CARiD!"
Posted by Jamon E.
"They look real slick. One of them had trouble sticking, but a little Gorilla glue fixed that instantly."
Posted by Latandra G.
"But where u put da door sill my card has a curve and it does stick good to da car because of da curve."
Posted by Jose R. C.
"For some reason I expected these to be actual metal/chrome. Perhaps because of the price. They were really easy to install and look really sharp. I just wonder how long they last since they are just chrome-colored plastic with 3M tape on the back. "